-Preference 5, Injuries-

THE ART ABOVE WAS CRATED BY IneraBelle ON DEVIANT ART! CHECK THEM OUT!!🫶

👉https://www.deviantart.com/inerabelle/art/The-chase-577233829👈

POV: The Far Cry Primal characters help you when you're injured

-Takkar❤️

Takkar would be worried for your health. Sure, he knows that you're strong and capable, and that the injury most likely wouldn't be fatal, but he was still nervous for your health. He would sit with you, rubbing soothing circles into your body while he uses supplies and techniques that Sayla taught him to use and do. He would feel guilty that he wasn't there to help you, but would recover quickly if you reassure him. Overall, his focus is on you, your health and your safety.

-Dalso🧡

Dalso would feel super guilty that he wasn't there to help you. It would eat at him while he laid beside you, a hand brushing gently through your hair. He would let his brother or Sayla help heal you, as he isn't the most skilled in this area. Of course he knew the basics, but someone more experienced like Takkar or Sayla would make you feel more comfortable and would make the wound scar less.

-Sayla💛

Sayla would be a godsend if you were injured. She'd fawn over you like a concerned mother, watching every single twitch and noise you make, preparing healing ointments and other things for you to make sure you're okay. She wouldn't fear for your health or safety at all because she trusts in her ability, and knows that she had to keep a level head to ensure your health the best. Her favorite thing to do is lay with you, peppering gentle kisses onto your forehead, while she massages the place around the would, using her knowledge to help alleviate the pain.

-Tesnay💚

Tensay would feel bad for you, he'd lay you down in his tent and fan your body while one of the village healers works on you. Sure, he could heal you himself but he wouldn't be able to focus on making sure the wound is correctly treated while you writhe in pain, so he opted to ask someone else to heal you while he turns his attention to your comfort. He would share stories with you, or go on vision trips with you, where you fly around as butterflies, or drink water together as deer.

-Karoosh🩵

Karoosh would be angry, and would berate you for being dumb enough to get yourself in trouble. He left the village, for a while, leaving you with Sayla and Tensay to take care of you, while he did god knows what. You felt a rustling in your tent that night, looking up you saw Karoosh, face flushed and tear stained. He laid down beside you, his calloused hands rubbing gently against you back. It was only when he thought you were asleep that he confessed that he was scared that he was going to lose you, and he couldn't handle that. He pressed kisses to your back, apologizing into your skin for his actions.

-Roshani💙

Roshani would tease you for your incompetence as he carried you to Sayla's hut. He'd never admit it, but watching you two interact made him jealous, because he wanted to be the one who healed you and took care of you, not Sayla. He wanted to be the person who made your pain feel better, he wanted to ease the stress you were feeling, not Sayla. But he didn't know how to help you, so he just sat beside you, watching Sayla work. After that he'd carry you to his hut, muttering to himself in the Izila language, clearly frustrated. He'd never admit that he was jealous, but you could tell because you knew how he acts.

-Woga💜

Woga would watch from afar as you were healed by the villagers, unsure of what to do. He was all alone when he lost his arm, and he healed just fine, so he thought that the best remedy for you would be for him to leave. So he did. He spent his days by the Wenja river, working on gadgets. Sometimes his eyes wandered towards the hut that you were resting in, when the canvas was pulled back, he could see your sleeping frame, smiling softly to himself before getting back to work. It was only after Takkar asked him what he was doing that Woga realized his methods were having a negative affect on you. He felt guilty, all he had wanted was for you to feel better. So, he changed, spending every waking moment with you, getting you everything you need, and talking to you when you're bored.

-Dah🖤

Dah knew you were strong, and he knew that you were capable. He also knew that the injury wasn't fatal, and that you were going to be completely healthy in time, but it didn't stop him from beating himself up over it. He would be glued to your side while you healed, fetching you everything you needed, and going above and beyond for you. You actually had to lecture him for not taking care of himself, guilt flooded his heart when he realized your concerned state. He would lay next to you, your body engulfed in a giant bear hug, keeping you inside, safe, and warm; while keeping the hostilities of the world around you out.

-Manoo🩶

Manoo would be worried, but he would put on a strong front for you. He would help you with anything that you needed, and carry you on your back if the injury caused mobility issues. The two of you would stay together a lot while you were healing. He would be talking to someone, discussing problems with the camp by the fire, while you lay beside him, head resting on his shoulder of in his lap. He would massage your temple and occasionally bend down to give you a kiss here and there.

-Urki🤍

Urki would be clueless, he probably wouldn't even realize you're injured if you didn't tell him. He feels super guilty when you explain that you can't go and jump off of cliffs with feathers glued to you because you have an injury, because he just didn't know. He needs you more than he needs oxygen and he loves you more than life itself, but sometimes he's too wrapped up admiring you to observe that there's something abnormal about your behavior. Once you tell him what's wrong though, he does a full 180 for the better. He helps you constantly, most of the time without your request, and uses his innovative brain to come up with solutions to symptoms you feel. His warm hands on top of your injury is pure bliss too!

-Jayma🤎

Jayma would be relatively unphased by the whole situation, but that most certainly does not mean she doesn't care. She'll let you lay in her arms in her hut, she hums softly to you as she traces her fingers up and down your arms. Her deep voice is absolutely angelic and perfect for alleviating headaches. She's also super comfortable to lay beside, she just has a gentle, peaceful aura that surrounds her. Maybe her demeanor was created to not scare away animals, but she'd never reveal her secret.

-Batari🔥

Batari would be disappointed in her men for not sacrificing themselves to save you. They know as well as Batari does that you are the most important thing to the Sun Daughter, and anyone who dares to touch a hair on your body will be punished eternally. She watched as you were carried through the temple, and gently placed on her bed of skins. She'd assign her personal healer to mend your wounds, while she sits beside you, your hand in hers. She'd gently trace and rub your knuckles while trying not to murder all of her men, their incompetence pisses her off to the very end. 

-Ull🌨️

Ull would carry you home, applying pressure to your injury while a stoic look adorns his face. No one would know what he was thinking, but the Udam were careful not to upset the great leader as he walked through his homeland, and then to his cave, setting you down on his bed of skins. He'd order someone to build the fire up more while he tends to your wounds, his daughter watching him intently. He'd smile if you wake up from an unconscious state, moving to lay next of you, moving your body on top of his chest. His daughter, with her brother in her clutches, would come over as well, laying in between the two of you, careful of your wounds.

Completed December 7th, 2023. 哈囉! How are we doing! This preference is short but sweet, and I hope you like it! I'll see you soon, I hope you enjoyed, love you! Happy Holidays!!🫶

-Elixir🫶