-Oneshot 4, In A Warm Embrace🌨️-

THE ART ABOVE IS FROM THE FARCRY SUBREDDIT; SPECIFICALLY A CONCEPT ART POST FROM Wrong_Animator_4760. I LINKED IT BELOW!!

👉 https://www.reddit.com/r/farcry/comments/zaolqh/far_cry_primal_early_concept_art_im_kinda_sad/ 👈

Timeline: Just a small fluffy piece of Ull and his family, everyone is alive and Dah is still an Udam commander at Big Darwa Fort

Character Pairing: Ull x F!Reader (NON BIOLOGICAL MOTHER TO HIS KIDS)

Quick summary: Winter storms up in the north are tough to survive, even if you're as brutish and strong as an Udam warrior. It's times like these when you're truly thankful for the peaceful and slow life that Ull provided you with.

-FIRST PERSON, F/r's POV-

It was a beautiful morning in the Udam homeland, specifically, Ull's cavern. I woke up in his arms, his face tranquil unlike his usual scowl that makes all of the Udam shiver. His daughter was curled in my right, his son entangled in my arms, both with dreamy looks of their own, a small blob of drool spilling from her mouth. I lifted the baby, putting him in the pile of skins by our bed, before lighting the fire next to him, to keep him warm.

The only time Ull's son is allowed to sleep with the rest of us is when I'm there, he scratches against Ull's burns if it was just the three of them. It happened once, and Ull promised to himself and me that his children would never cry in pain by his hand, so he's gone out of his way to take great precaution when cuddling.

"Smarka mashtar!" (Hello mother!) Ull's daughter said, walking over to the bundle of skins her brother was in. She smiled at him and then at me, laughing when I tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Su sashwal, machika," (Good sun [morning], little bug). I smiled to myself as she sat down with me, admiring her sleeping brother from my lap. I looked over to Ull, admiring his sleeping form, it's times like these where I truly admire my husband, and the life he gave us.

I dressed myself in plenty of skins, and his daughter too, the two of us walking out hand in hand, reaching the entrance of the cavern to admire the blizzard. A servant filled his hands with snow from the outdoors, and placed it in front of Ull's daughter. Her eyes lit up as she quickly sat down to play with it, I watched as she focused on shaping the cold powder into different animals.

"Darcha!" (Look!) she turned to me, smiling as she pointed to a little blob on the cave ground.

"Mali nizda?" (A badger nest?) I guessed, noticing how her expression contorted into one of confusion before she shook her head.

"Nay!" (No!) "Para dwis," (Try again) She prodded, as I turned go observe the blob once again. It didn't really look like anything, at this point my guesses would just be stabs in the dark.

"Hmmmm, Udam waycha?" (An Udam village?) I guessed once again, she just frowned before walking over to her creation.

"Nay!" She pointed to different parts of the blob, listing who they were. "Pashtar, kwa-brashtar! Kwa- mashtar!" (Dad, and brother! And mom!"

"Ohhhhhh, gala!" (Ohhhh, cool!) I sat down next to her, watching as she split a chunk of snow off for me, sliding it over to where I was.

We played for a while, before a gruff voice sounded from behind us, "Mi-kudza? Dusgishtar?" (My treasure? Daughter?) I heard the clattering of bones and the soft laughs of his son as Ull walked through the cave, looking for us.

"Pashtar! Cha gwam!" (Father! Come here!) His daughter laughed, we both stood up as he rounded the corner, staring at the both of us. He had a soft smile on his face, his arms cradling his son. I walked over to them, kissing Ull on the cheek before lifting his son into my arms. He grabbed onto my hair, tugging on it and putting it in his mouth. Ull's daughter ran into his arms, he hoisted her up, kissing her cheeks as we walked back into the cave.

"Tiyi baya martis, shambipachi!" (You risk death, be careful!) Ull scolded us, placing his hands on his daughter's ears to warm them up. He set us down by the fire, leaves with food on them set carefully in front of it. His daughter hurried to eat, while I took care of Ull's son as he sat down, chewing on the bodies of deceased Wenja. I smiled to the two of them, sitting down to eat a leg.

We talked over the food, huddling close as cold breezes danced through the cave. The gentle patters of servant's footsteps were all that could be heard other than us.

I enjoy snowy days, as Ull doesn't have to leave to manage his people, because the Izila and Wenja don't come up to the North too often, even less so in the winter. It's perfect for spending time with the man who I love, and it lets me see a side to him that he doesn't show to anyone. Just me and his beautiful children whom I love with my whole heart. Although the blizzard may be bad for some, it's not bad for me, at least.

Completed September 9, 2023. Hésu toi! I thought this oneshot was small, but adorable. I'm trying to get over a massive writers block that I'm having for this story, and this seemed like the most adorable way to do so. Ull is probably one of my favorite video game antagonists, I just love his personality and background. Anyways, I'll stop blabbering, and I'll see you in the next one! Stay healthy and stay happy!! 🫶

P.S: because preference ideas aren't coming to me at all, I've decided to alternate my pattern for this story, it will be two OneShots and then a preference. I hope this is okay, it's most likely temporary, and will last until I get inspiration, but I'll keep it if I like it.

                                                                    -Elixir🫶