-Oneshot 5, The Bear Hunt-🤎

THE ART ABOVE IS FROM Primal Instinct ON BEHANCE!! CHECK THEM OUT!🫶

👉 https://www.behance.net/gallery/50978643/Primal-Instinct 👈

THE WENJA LEXICON THAT I USE

👉 https://speakingprimal.blogspot.com/p/warshta-lexicon.html?view=magazine&m=1 👈

Timeline: Before Jayma meets Takkar

Character Pairing: Jayma x Female!Reader (F/r)

Quick summary: Hunting has always been a crucial part to yours and Jayma's lives, and it allows you to live a peaceful life, only worrying about following the animals. Maybe this new adventure that Jayma wants to go on will be perfect for you two.

USES A LITTLE OF THE WENJA LEXICON

-THIRD PERSON-

F/r laid in a glade, eyes half lidded as the world around her slowly started to change. The sky that was previously painted with dark blues, purples, and blacks now fading to enchanting shades of blue, yellow, and pink. The rising sun's rays reflected on the drops of dew hooked onto the tendrils of the grass. The only sounds that could be heard were the gentle inhalation and exhalation of F/r, and the birds chirping above.

Trees surrounded the Wenja woman, swaying gently with the breeze, occasional leaves of auburn or amber falling into the clearing below. Butterflies flew over her head, a gentle smile on her face as a small, white one landed on her nose. She laid on her back, bow and quiver on her sides, clothed in nothing but a few small skins, as it was particularly warm this autumn morning.

The woman perked up at the sounds of footsteps, they were barely audible, but the gentle patters grew loud. The woman smiled though, knowing exactly who it was, and she laid her head back down, the butterfly moving to lay in her hair.

"Kashya? Kwar?" (Love? Where are you?) the hoarse voice spoke from the entrance of the clearing, Jayma's eyes eventually meeting F/r's. The hunter smiled to herself, walking over to sit next to her lover. "It's a beautiful morning today, no?"

F/r rolled onto her side, laughing when she saw the state her lover was in. "It is, did the bear hunt not go well?" She gestured to the tired look on Jayma's face, her usual, stoic expression being replaced by a tired one. The skins on her left shoulder were tattered and torn slightly, and she had a few bruises peppering her body, paired with a small cut on her right cheek. Other than that, she looked as perfect as she usually does. F/r gently traced her finger across the features of her lover, frowning when she reached her eye bags, and her wound. She sat up, Jayma not noticing as her eyes were closed, and reached for her bag, pulling out medicinal herbs. She gently moved Jayma's hair from her face, and the huntress didn't stir, dead asleep. F/r smiled softly to herself, cherishing the trust her lover has in her. She gather her things, and Jayma's, before hoisting her up onto her back, carrying her to the camp they set up for the time being.

F/r walked into the tent, holding the canvass up so it wouldn't brush against Jayma. She laid her down on a pile of skins, comprised of bears, wolves, and even a tiger or two. Jayma rolled over, wincing as she applied pressure onto a sore spot on her body. F/r frowned softly, rolling her partner onto her back, before leaving, returning with water from the creek. She used it to clean her lover's tired body, careful to clean every inch.

When she went to clean Jayma's face, she noticed the hunter was staring at her, her dark eyes looking lovingly into F/r's.

"You treat me so well," Jayma smiled as she grabbed the hand holding the water soaked skin, leading it to her lips, pressing kisses to each and every knuckle. "Gwarshta mi-kashya," (Thank you my love).