Chapter IX

Chapter IX

The death of Superman took a toll on the whole planet. Literally. Before Lex Luthor's arrest, he made a very bad decision out of being power-hungry, he summoned Steppenwolf, an extremely powerful villain from the land Apokolips. Later Lex realizes what he has done, and acknowledges that this could be the end of the world. As his last words to Batman in the jail cell were "And they've heard it, out in the dark, among the stars.". The only being to stop this villain from taking over the bother boxes; taking over the world, would be Superman, unfortunately for the other 8 billion humans living on earth, he had died. The tragedy is about to happen. Could this be it? Could this be the end of the world?

June 1st 2017

The appearance of Steppenwolf was to be expected any day. Bruce had decided to take action as early as possible before the earth would be turned into a kingdom of terrors run by the biggest enemy of all.

Wayne had found one of the four metahumans from the drive, not including his (now) good friend Diana Prince. He had gone on a search for the Aquaman, king of the pacific ocean is what they call him. And after a very long time of trotting and hiking, he found Arthur Curry in Djúpavík village.

Flora and Alfred had waited for Bruce to show up from his long "walk" in the village near the plane that would take them back home. A helicopter can be seen from afar. Flora claps ''that must be him right?" Alfred smiles at her "I presume so, welcome back". A bearded Bruce can be seen getting out of the helicopter as he walks to Flora and Alfred. ''My god master Wayne this is cold, maybe we can catch the next king tide in Jamaica" Alfred jokes, but in the joke lay a bit of truth. Both Alfred and Flora doubted that Bruce would find Aquaman in the middle of nowhere. Flora let out a laugh - "might be a meta-human or two in Fiji!" she spoke, passive-aggressively, earning a wheeze from Alfred. Even though Bruce's sunglasses can be seen as an eye-roll - "I found him." he spoke. Floras and Alfred's smiles drop as they share the same look of unbelief. "He said no" Bruce spoke. Receiving a sigh from Flora. "So the draft stands at nought for two?" Alfred states as they climb the stairs leading into the private plane.

London, June 1st 2017

A bank heist was taking place by English bandits, unfortunately, St. Brigid school was having a school trip in the bank at the same time the heist was happening. A swarm of SWAT cars along with police cars and ambulances were already lined up at the parking, waiting to take action. Lucky for them, the amazing wonder woman was already taking charge. Thirty seconds left till the bomb ticks to an explosion, along with destroying 4 blocks next to the bank. Right on time, Diana shows up. Bullets immediately start powering up to her, but as the quick being she is, she manages to dodge all of them, as well as protect the civilians from the bullets. The group of terrorists were baffled, as she fights them all down and takes the bomb with her as she hovers in the air, swinging it into the sky; saving the people. The "boss" of the terrorist is bewildered - "I don't believe it, what are you?" as a wonder woman shoots her signature smirk - "a believer".

Amazon, June 1st 2017

The mother box has awoken, it had cracked. The queen of Amazon had been called, something is wrong.

"Prepare for battle" she yells, as all warriors take their positions. In a blink of an eye, what seems to be like a portal had opened, revealing Steppenwolf, he had been here to take the first mother box. Parademons start swarming in as Steppen wolf reveals "I have come to enlight you with great darkness".

As Steppenwolf feeds on fear, the warriors recite "We have no fear!" as they all start fighting. Taking the mother box and locking Steppenwolf in the hut. When Steppenwolf manages to rise above the now sunken hut along with his parodemons, the queen doesn't hesitate as she quickly trots away, holding the mother box in her hand. After many try to keep the mother box safe, along with many deaths of Amazon warriors, Steppenwolf takes over his first mother box

Back to the plane.

Shaving his grown beard - "Hey, anything on that kid from the liquor store?" Bruce asks. Flora lifts her eyes off her book - "Barry?" she asks, almost delighted. Alfred answers Bruce "Possibly, and to this day I don't understand how you know that kid Flora." "We met while I was still working a while ago" she answers, trying to cover up her blushing cheeks. "Possibly" Bruce mumbles under his breath, "if I had a dollar for every 'possibly'". Flora shoots Alfred a cheeky smile. "Yea it would make you even more insufferable" Alfred spoke. Continuing, Alfred clicks away on his computer - ''facial scan might have got a hit on him, our disappearing man." he grumbles. Bruce looks at the footage. "One Mr Barry Allen from the central city" Flora presents. As Bruce reveals his promise to Superman at his grave, Alfred realizes why he is so urgent with his super team.

STAR labs

As the janitor refers his condolences to Silas Stone, a scientist working in STAR labs, who recently lost his wife, and his son, victor stone, an intelligent and athletic boy in a car crash. Or so it seems he had lost both of them, perhaps Silas couldn't bare to lose his son. What tricks does this canny scientist have?

The parodemons take in the scent of the mother box, that was once in Silas's lab. Unfortunately, the janitor happened to be seen by the part demon, who soon abducted him. Justice for Howard!!!

The amazons have shot their fire, into the men's world, praying that diana prince would see this and read it as a sign for help.

--

leave your comments below :) votes would be appreciated!