Chapter XXV

Chapter XXV

Soon after realizing that he had lost his powers, Barry returned to his apartment with younger Barry leaning against him, in shock at what happened.

"Woah, your apartment is so much nicer than I expected it to be." Barry looks around in shock - "Mom helped decorate, pff you know Mom, am I right?" younger Barry groans and rolls his eyes at the thought of Nora, little does he know. "Right, yeah classic mom," Barry mumbles under his breath, trying his best not to show any sadness. Sitting younger Barry on the couch, Barry puts his forehead into his hand - "look, the accident gave you powers but took mine away, and now I don't know how I am even supposed to get back-" he gets interrupted. "Wait! I have powers now?" younger Barry gasps, and squeals as he runs fast around his apartment, causing Barry to groan in frustration. "Holy speedballs." "look I know this is very incredibly exciting, I went through it-" but before Barry could finish his thought, younger Barry was already speeding down the street - speedy Gonzales. "Shit."

Next day

"So the suit is inside this ring." Barry explained - "Whaaaatt... your lying. And I can have this?" Younger Barry squeals - "What? No you can't, you can borrow it so you don't kill yourself while using the powers." he continued. Younger Barry stares at the ring, fascinated, he puts it on and reveals the suit. "Whoo. Tight. It hurts. You know where it hurts? In my dick." "Okay, okay! I know, I know but I don't need to know. Sorry, can we move on?" Barry rambles. "Mhm." "So if I can train you, to move as fast as I did, you can open the chronobowl-" "Chronobowl?" " and the speed force." "speed force?" "and then maybe we can find some way to get me back to the future," Barry spoke. "Back to the future! Yes! Eric Stoltz is your boy in that movie, what an embodied performance." younger Barry squeals. "You mean Michel J. Fox." Barry corrects him. "Back to the future?" "yes" they bicker back and forth before they realize the citizens screaming. Suddenly Barry remembered the day, how could he forget? "Okay, we need to go now. Take your suit off." Barry instructs his younger self - "oh thank god."

As they walk back to the main city, General Zod is on the public bar TV, and he is talking about Superman. "What a superman?" younger Barry asks. "Superman is an alien who lives on earth, I'm assuming still incognito. But, yea, he's very powerful and he's just the best." Barry rambles on about Clark. "And then Zod is an alien from the same planet, also very powerful, but he is just the worst." As Barry keeps on talking, he remembers the day it happened for him, Zod killed thousands of people, just to find Clark, but at the time, Barry couldn't do much to help. "Anyways, it is about to happen again, but if I can find the entire Justice League, superman and the rest of the band, then maybe I can prevent this whole thing from happening."

Going back to the apartment, Barry holds his breath - "god what's that smell?" as he turns around, revealing some guy lying on the couch. "Who's that?" he asks - "Oh, that's Gary, that's the smell. Don't worry though, he's breezy." younger Barry chuckles. Rolling his eyes, Barry sits down on the floor, computer in hand. "Okay, we can do this." as he researches every single member of the Justice League. Barry jumps up as a young woman gets out of bed, confused he looks at young Barry. "Oh, that's Patty, my roommate." "wait, Patty's your roommate?" he asks, realizing that this is one of his colleagues. "And that's her boyfriend Albert." he points to the guy in bed with Patty. "Yeah, so guys, this is my cousin, Barry..." Patty shares a look between the Allen boys before she heads off to the kitchen. Hanging up the phone with Thomas Curry, Barry looks around in disbelief - "Arthur was never born, Victor is not Cyborg yet, Diana nor Flora are nowhere to be found. This is a disaster, I destroyed history." "like Eric Stoltz." younger Barry spoke as he munched on marshmallows. "Okay, why do you keep saying Eric Soltz?" "Because he is Marty Mcfly." "What?" "time travel.." as they both argue back and forth, a voice joins in. "Oh. Are we talking about BTTF?" "Yes, and I've seen all of them and Eric Stoltz is not Marty Mcfly," Barry spoke, getting annoyed. "Oh really? Then explain my Marty McThigh right here." Gary condescendingly spoke as he revealed his tattoo. "No, the point is, Mart is very famously played by Michael J. Fox." "The guy from Footloose?" Albert chimed in. "what? No, that's Kevin Bacon." Barry let himself zone out, he completely broke the universe. "There's no Cyborg, there's no Wonder Woman, there's no Chloroflora, there's no Aquaman, there's no Batman!" he spoke, as he paced around the room and started panicking. "I'm Batman!" Patty burps out as the group starts laughing. "Wait, what did you just say?" Barry quickly turns around as he recognizes the phrase. "Batman exists?" "Hundo P dude." they all agree. "Well guys, Me and Barry need to go to uh cousins dinner, now!" he quickly spoke, rushing younger Barry out of the apartment.  

-----