Chapter Thirty Two - The Leviathan

After the defeat of Adam Taurus, Pip along with Blake and Yang made their way back the group where the rest of Ruby's group were. They were all quick to notice a disabled mech looming over them.

Ruby: Yang! Blake! Are you okay?

Before anyone could answer that, the Leviathan lets out a deafening roar.

Yang: Was that a giant Grimm?

Weiss: Yes... and we just ruined the only thing capable of stopping it...

With that, everyone boarded the airship Weiss was able to steal from Cordovin. As the airship flew, Blake felt guilty about what happened.

Blake: I'm so sorry...

Yang: Don't be. This isn't on you.

Pip: Yang's right, Blake. No need to blame yourself for someone else's actions.

Maria: I suppose I have to be the bad guy and say it, getting the lamp to Atlas is still our top priority, and right now we have the perfect opportunity to head straight for it. We may not get another chance like this.

Yang: No way!

Weiss: We can't leave, not like this.

Blake: It's like you said, a Huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end.

As Weiss said this, chatter was heard on Pip's radio. Pip picks up his radio and answers the call.

Pip: Talk to me!

Wild Geese Pilot(Radio): We got bad times, Captain! That giant fucking Grimm trying to swat us out of the sky like a goddamn fly! Our weapons aren't doing shit!

Pip: Keep the Grimm occupied and don't get killed. We'll take care of that Grimm. 

Wild Geese Pilot(Radio): Understood, Captain!

As Pip ended the call, he lights himself a cigarette and surveys the situation. Pip couldn't help but chuckle. 

Ruby: Uncle Pip? 

Pip: As much as I would love to leave this fine mess for Cordovin to clean up, having dead civilians on our heads would be bad for our reputation. With that being said, let's kill that ugly son of a bitch!

Ruby: We need to head for the Leviathan. Jaune, can you and Ren be ready to mask our ship?

Ren: I think we can manage.

Jaune: Got a few ideas?

Pip looked at the Leviathan. It was easily the biggest Grimm he had ever seen. With that, Ruby went to the top of the airship as the airship approached the Leviathan. Pip then begins following Ruby. 

Yang: Where are you going, Uncle Pip? 

Pip: I'm going to try and draw that Grimm's fire and give Ruby enough time to do what she has to do. 

Qrow: Watch yourself out there. 

Pip nods as he exited the ship. As Ruby prepared to try and use her Silver Eyes to fight the Leviathan, Pip joined her.

Ruby: Uncle Pip?! What are your doing up here?!

Pip: I'm going to help you, Kiddo. I will do what I can to buy you time.

Pip then reaches for his radio. 

Pip: Swing by the airship! I'm going to need some heavy ordinance! 

Wild Geese Pilot(Radio): Hang tight, Captain!

Soon enough, the Wild Geese Helicopter swung by the stolen Atlas Airship. Once the helicopter got close, a Wild Geese Grunt tosses him a rocket launcher and a few rockets. As Pip loads the rocket launcher, he turns to Ruby.