Chapter Twenty One - Argus Limited

After departing from Mistral on board the Argus Limited, the train began running through Grimm territory between Mistral and the port city of Argus. During the journey, the train is attacked by Grimm. Pip along with Ruby's group made their way to the top of the train. They soon saw that train being besieged by a group of Manticores led by a Sphinx. Ruby then shoots down one of the Manticores and finishes off by slicing it with Crescent Rose.

Ruby: Got him, now who's next?

A Manticore attempts to attack Ruby, but Weiss uses her Glyphs to shoot shards of Ice at it.

Weiss: Thank me later!

As a group of Manticores move in to attack Ruby and Weiss, the Wild Geese helicopter flies in and shoots down the Grimm. Pip smiles at this. 

Pip: Well done, boys!

As more Grimm arrived, Ruby and Weiss joined Pip in battling the Grimm while getting air support from the Wild Geese helicopter. Suddenly, they were approaching the tunnel.

Oscar: Tunnel!

With that, Pip and the others got inside the train just as the train approached the tunnel. As they regroup, they managed to shut down the turrets to draw the Grimm to them. At that point, Nora had a plan.

Nora: Ren, could you use your Semblance to mask everyone on this train? With the guns off and emotions hidden, they might lose track of us!

Ren: Hm, I never attempted to affect this many people.

Ruby: Well, you've never had Jaune's help before.

Weiss: He could amplify your Aura!

Qrow: Yeah, that's an alright plan.

Nora: Don't look so worried, Ren. You can totally do this! 

As Nora said this, Pip contacted the helicopter. 

Pip: What's the situation out there?

Wild Geese Pilot(Radio): We got more Grimm approaching the train, Captain! They look pissed! 

Pip: We'll take care of the Grimm. Just try not to blow up the train while covering us! 

Wild Geese Pilot(Radio): Understood, Captain! 

As the group moved to execute the plan, Ozpin took over of Oscar's body. He then presents the Relic of Knowledge to the group.

Ozpin: I'm afraid there's one complication... The Grimm are also attracted to this.

Qrow: Are you serious?

Yang: Why wouldn't you tell us that?!

Ozpin: I...

Ruby: It doesn't matter right now. Every second we're on board this train, we're putting everyone else in danger. Get the passengers to the front cars, you'll still mask the emotions and kill the turrets... we just can't come with you. If we cut the back cars with us and the Relic on them, we can deal with the Grimm. You just make sure the rest of the train makes it safely to Argus.

Pip: Kiddo's right. As of now, we just stirred up the hornet's nest! We can discuss this AFTER we're not swarming with Grimm! This conversation won't matter if we get killed by the Grimm!

At this point, Jaune as well as Ren and Nora began moving the passengers to the front cars while Team RWBY as well as Pip, Qrow, Oscar and a small squadron of Wild Geese. remained. Ruby's group soon attacked another group of Grimm. Meanwhile, Blake and Yang decouple the train, allowing the front half to continue forward. Suddenly, the Sphinx landed on the train. 

Wild Geese Grunt: Holy shit, Captain!

Pip: Just keep shooting!

Pip and the Wild Geese began laying down suppressing fire on the Sphinx. As they did so, the Wild Geese helicopter flies in and begins firing on the Sphinx. As the helicopter fires on the Sphinx, the Grimm begins breathing fire on the helicopter. 

Wild Geese Pilot(Radio): Shit! We're taking heavy damage! We can't take much more!

Pip: Get clear and regroup with the rescue team! You can't do any more good out here! We'll take care of the rest! 

The Wild Geese helicopter then flies away. 

Wild Geese Lieutenant: So much for air support!

Pip: Just keep shooting!

As Pip and the Wild Geese squadron continues shooting at the Sphinx, Team RWBY as well as Qrow and Oscar fought wave after wave of Manticores. As the Manticores were cleared, Ruby could see Pip and the Wild Geese holding their own against the Sphinx. In that moment, Team RWBY launched a coordinated attack against the Sphinx. Yang and Blake worked together to pin the Sphinx to the train while Weiss uses her Glyphs to freeze the Sphinx's wings. Ruby and Qrow then use the Sniper Rifle attachments of their respective weapons to shoot at the frozen wings, shattering them. Ruby and Qrow then attempt to finish off the Sphinx, but the Sphinx prepares to fire a fireball at them. Pip then pulls out his Revolver and unloads it on the Grimm. The Grimm staggers as it fires the fireball, narrowly missing Ruby and Qrow. Ruby and Qrow then take the opportunity to plunge their weapons into the Sphink, killing it. Before it dies however, the Sphinx launches the fireball, destroying the rails in front of the train.

Wild Geese Grunt: Shit! The train's gonna derail!

Pip: Hang on! 

Weiss then uses her Glyph to hold everyone in place as the train derails and crashes into the snow. After the train crashes, Qrow checks in on everyone.

Qrow: Is everyone okay?

Weiss: I'm fine.

Blake: Yeah.

Meanwhile, Pip and the rest of the Wild Geese get up, no worse for the wear. 

Pip: A little sore, but I'll live. Boys! Give me a sitrep! 

Wild Geese Medic: I'm up. 

Wild Geese Lieutenant: Up. 

Wild Geese Sniper: Up.

Wild Geese Grunt: Fucked up, but I'm up. 

???: Still alive!

As a voice calls out, all attention fell on an elderly woman with goggle-like prosthetic eyes.

Elderly Woman: That sure was a close one, huh?

In that moment, the group were joined by a seemingly harmless old woman. But what they didn't know was that his old woman was more than meets the eye.