Bahamas Part II

On right is Dylan
On left is Ryder
;)

"What are you doing in my room?" I yell to Lucian and what I can only guess are his 2 sons.

"Father what have you been hiding from us?" Asked the boy or rather man on Lucian's left.

The other man on Lucian's right is quiet but his eyes have been on me longer then the other brother. This one seems dangerous but my shivers tell me that I find it attractive. I find him attractive...both of them.

Both brothers are grinning at what they have seen of my body and I quickly grab my towel, wrapping it around my body securely. Sure I want them to look at me and appraise my body, just not when their dad is looking! How embarrassing!

Just because I have already sucked face with Lucian doesn't mean I'm comfortable with him. I mean he's not even around my age and we've nothing in common other then lust. I'm not for that life and I'm sure he can understand.

The brothers instantly lose their smiles and they glare at the towel. Actually I think the one on the right growled but instead of scare me, it made me wet.

"I'm terribly sorrry, Kyra. I had no idea you were in such a compromising state," Lucian says with an amused voice and a spark in his eyes.

I glare at him because I know he's lying. He's the devil, nothing ever happens without him knowing about it. But I decide to let it go and start over.

"Fine, just don't do it ever again. Are you going to introduce me?" I ask and finally look at the 2 men.

Whoa.

"Of course, this," he gestures to the one on his left, "is Ryder. My youngest," he says and pauses. They both look in each others eyes and seem to be conversing with each other. Well arguing is more like it.

My eyes widen when I remember that he had said his youngest was why their mother had died. She probably wasn't strong enough to have 2 children, though I wouldn't know.

"I'm Dylan," says the one on Lucian's right. The one who makes me shake like a leaf when his dark eyes look at me. His voice is so deep.

I want Dylan to sing me to sleep while Ryder holds me in his big arms.

I shake my head. What the hell am I thinking? I want to sleep with them even though I've just met them?

As I look at their tall frames and big bodies, though, I know it's true. I want these men more then I wanted Lucian when I first met him. Isn't that crazy? I acted totally different around Lucian and to think that I want his sons more then him, I'm almost too scared to see what I would do with them.

Ryder is dark haired like his father and has light blue eyes. Maybe from the mother? Dylan has blonde hair with his fathers brown eyes that I find myself becoming attached to, again. I am attached to Ryder by his bulk and sexy smirk. I'm attached to Dylan by his eyes and his dangerous stare that makes me weak.

"And you are?" Ryder asks me, with a knowing smirk, when I just keep looking at them like a lunatic or like the horny 18 year old I am.

"Oh right, sorry. I'm Kyra," I say and like the good girl I was brought up to be, I move towards them to shake their hands.

They each move to take one of my hands and I begin to smile as their skin touches mine.

But then something happens.

Instead of the customary sparks a girl feels when she touches her crushes hand, I actually felt a current of electricity run up my arms from Ryder and Dylan.

The force of these shocks sent the brothers and myself flying across the room. They landed on the furthest wall but I was right behind the open balcony doors which led to a 20 foot drop. Before I could fall over the edge, though, Lucian flew to save me. I grabbed onto his shoulders and screamed while he held me in mid air above the 20 feet from the ground. He gently flew us back towards the safety of the room and I dropped onto my bed. My towel was blowing in the wind down towards the ground but I could careless about my half naked state right now.

The only thing my body wanted was to be filled with the brothers côcks.

Ryder making love to me in front with Dylan fücking me from behind.

As I looked at them, their eyes filled with lust looking over my body, I knew they were thinking the same things.