Ch. 5 Love In Rome

"We're here," Dylan whispers in my ear and I sigh.

Taking that long nap was a good idea.

I feel so much better now, I think as I stretch and arch my back.

Ryder whistles long and low.

"That's not a bad image to wake up to," he says and I laugh.

We get out of the plane and straight into a limo.

I gasp when I see Henry again.

"Hey! I didn't know you were here!" I say and wrap him into a hug.

He doesn't hug me back so I make it a quick pat on the back.

"It is very good to see you as well, Miss Thorn," he says, all formal, while opening the door for me.

I step inside and instantly lay down.

"Sleep well, Darling," Dylan whispers while I doze off.

Ryder POV

I watch as Kyra's chest rises and falls after each breath she takes. She's so beautiful, even if she's just doing something mundane as breathing, all my attention goes to her.

Dylan glances at me and then looks back at Kyra.

"How did she...taste?" He asks as he runs a hand over her soft brown hair.
I moan and palm my growing erëction.

"She tastes like the best fücking thing on this world, that if she weren't asleep and didn't tell us to keep our distance from her sexually, then I'd be down there right now," I said and looked him.

However my face looked, he got what I was feeling. He groaned and looked out the window. I could tell that his erëction was killing him, as was mine. The only way I'd ever get over this would be to bury myself inside her.

"Henry, are we almost there?" I ask him in the intercom, my hands itching to be on Kyra.

"In about 10 minutes," he says and I growl.

Switching off the intercom and exhaling my breath in a rush. My whole body is vibrating with my withheld desire for Kyra.

"I can't take anymore of this," Dylan grounds out, his eyes fixed on Kyra.

I growl in agreement and move my hands slowly onto her legs. She feels so soft and smooth, like silk. Dylan goes to her head and starts kissing her face.

"You two better stop molesting me while I sleep," Kyra grumbles out.

We don't stop, though, we can't. Call us men possessed but we were not going to stop touching her even if she wanted us to.

"Well if you won't stop then at least wait until we get to the place," she mumbles and slaps my hands off her.

We both groan in frustration but hold off until we get there.

"First thing when we get there, I'm fücking your brains out," I growl at her and she moans quietly.

One thing we both know and will make certain of is that by the end of today Kyra will no longer be a virgin.

Dylan POV

We finally arrive at the villa and the first thing Kyra does is shower. Much to Ryder's angry and impatient mood.

Ryder nearly mauls her right then and there. I have to restrain us both because she is too tempting. My body is begging me to just throw her over my shoulder and make love to her until she can't walk.