Ch. 11 Forbidden

Wow! Over 8k views now! I can't believe this, I mean you all actually like my story how crazy is that ^^ I am glad you like it so much, and though it will probably take awhile I promise this book will be completed!

Love you all so much! xoxo

****

A hand rubs up, and down my back as I open my eyes slowly.

"Good morning darling," Dylan whispers in my ear, and kisses my neck softly, licking it lightly.

I smile, stretching a bit, and moaning low in my throat.

"Morning," I say back to him, and look around the room.

"I'm right here," Ryder chuckles, coming out of the closet dressed in khaki jeans, and a blue polo shirt.

"Where are you going?" I ask him, leaning back against the bed as Dylan gets on top of me, his mouth on my breasts.

"Well actually we're both going, once Dylan stops sucking on your gorgeous breasts," Ryder smiles, and I blush slightly, moving my hands through Dylan's head.

"Where are you both going?"

"Dad asked us to go over to his place, apparently mom is driving him crazy, and he needs us around to keep him sane," Dylan murmurs against my nïpple, and flicks it with his tongue.

"Well then you should go," I lean forward, and whisper in his ear. "You can suck on these when you get back."

He growls softly, and presses his hard shaft against me.

"The old man can wait."

Ryder quickly grabs Dylan, and throws him into the closet. Locking the door behind them, and I hear them scuffle around arguing. The scene makes me giggle, and they stop fighting when they hear that.

I lay back against the bed, and sigh. For some reason I felt so good, and warm. I guess love makes you feel this way.

"Alright, we'll be back later Kitten," Ryder says, and comes over to me. Kissing my lips softly, and winking with a promise for more in his eyes.

Dylan comes out of the closet next, dressed in similar clothes to Ryder except his shirt is a dark hunter green.

"You both look like your going golfing," I laugh, and smile at them.

They attack me with kisses, and tickles as they laugh along with me.

Dylan gives me a kiss, and then they both leave.

I hated being without them. It felt like I was missing the two most important things in my life, which I was.

I get up, and go shower for the sake of feeling the relaxing water hit my body.

I go into the kitchen, looking around at everything while remembering what we had done in it which makes me smile, and finally I sit down on the couch in the living room.

"What do I do now?" I ask myself, and lay back against the couch.

I close my eyes, trying to relax.

Something touches me, a hand maybe, but it was as light as a feather.

I open my eyes, looking around, and see no one there. Though now I can feel someone in the room with me.

"Who's there?" I call out, getting up, and looking around.

"Tsk, tsk. Such a shame you'd so quickly forget your own best friend."

My eyes widen, and I yell in joy.

"Angela!"

"In the flesh," she says with a wide smile, and holds out her arms.

I run into them, and hug her tightly. Laughing, and crying as we embrace.

"How'd you get here?" I ask her, backing up a bit to look at her.

She shrugs, and I finally notice what's behind her back. Wings, white fluffy ones that look like cotton.

"You're an angel, too."

She nods her head.

"I'm your guardian, you know the person who is supposed to make sure nothing bad happens to you, and to always take care of you. Well when you left I had no clue where you went, and now I see where you've been. With bloody demons! Do you know what a disgrace that is to our kind?!" She yells loudly at me, and I wince.

"What are you talking about, and lower your voice down please."

She glares at me, and grabs my arm, pulling it out. Her finger traces my veins, and she presses into them. I stare at her, wondering what the hell she's doing, and suddenly I feel a huge pain in my arm where she touched me.

"Aaah!!" I scream, my knees giving out beneath me, and making me kneel before her as the pain takes over.

"This is what you deserve for being with demons! You will feel the pain every angel before you has felt at the hands of one of those devils, and you will pay for your sins!"

She slaps me across the face, making me cough up blood, and crying.

"Angela! Stop this! Why are you doing this to me?!" I yell at her, wanting to know why she would this to me.

"I will not stop, you are going to suffer the punishment of your actions. Being with a demon to an angel is forbidden!"

I blink up at her, and shake my head.

"I didn't know that, please-"

She slaps me again.

"You will be silent! You have no right to speak! Now you will stand before the court of heaven, and be judged."

A white light surrounds us like a cocoon, and it burns my skin.

"Ow!" I yell, flinching away from it.

We are transported to a room that looks like a court room, and Angela throws me on the floor before the judges podium.

I roll onto my back, and fling my legs up into the air to make myself stand. People start whispering when I do that, and I look up at the judge.

My eyes widen.

"Lucian?!"