Ch. 6 Angel

For days on end all we ever did was sleep, have sëx, eat and potty breaks for me. It felt amazing to just be laying in bed with two sets of arms wrapped around me, rocking me to sleep. I recommend these sleeping arrangements to everyone, granted you might not get that much sleep but at least you'll be in your lovers arms.

I sigh now just thinking of last night when Ryder was in the shower and Dylan surprised me by fücking me doggy style. I would never have guessed him to do it which is why, I think, the orgåsm I got was the best. Well second to the first orgåsm I had, given to me by Ryder.

Comparing them in sëx, Dylan is far more gentle. Ryder is rough with me but I'm not complaining. It's nice to have that good and bad cop thing in sëx. Keeps you on your toes with endless orgåsms.

I've been interrogating them on everything they know about the demon world and whenever they don't want to tell me something, I get it out of them by sëx. It worked better then I had first thought, they tell me everything I want to know.

Today, I finally bring up the deal we were supposed to make a while back. As of today, I have 2 weeks until my expiration date.

"Guys, aren't we supposed to be making a deal to save my life?" I ask them as I chop some fruit for our picnic today.

They both look at each other and then look back at me.

"Basically, it's a set of steps you'd have to do," Ryder says and steals a piece of watermelon from the bowl.

I slap his hand with the knife and he laughs while biting into it.

Over these last few days I've come to know that they can heal from any wound in less then 2 seconds. Gun, fire, knife wounds, even an explosion all take but 2 seconds to heal. Also, they don't need to breathe so they can spend all their time underwater if they wanted.

I had asked them what can kill them but they still have kept it a secret. Then I asked them what they needed to survive but that was basically the same thing as what was needed to kill them. So I gave up on knowing their weakness or strengths. Just focused all my time and energy into knowing what sexual things I could do with them whenever I wanted. Evil laugh.

"So what are the steps?" I ask them once all the fruit is cut up and the food is made.

I am a very good cook having learned everything from my my mother.

We walk outside and out to the lake. The water is so clear, though, I'm not even sure it is a lake. You can literally see everything on the bottom of the water, I love swimming in it.

We sit down on a huge blanket and start setting up the food.

"You would have to kiss a demon, have sex with a demon, and then kill a demon," Dylan said with the most serious face on.

I glared at him because I saw Ryder snickering behind him.

"Liar!" I shout and jump on him.

We both laugh while rolling around in the grass.

"Okay, for real now, tell me," I say to them after a while.

Ryder sighs and grabs a piece of paper but we have no pens. I'm about to remind him that he can't write anything on there when he makes a pen appear out of black smoke.

I stare wide eyed at that and smile.

"Cool," I whisper and Dylan nuzzles his head on my neck.

Ryder writes for a while and then hands me the paper once he's done.

I look over the steps.

1. Eat a chili made from a fire dragon

2. Swim in blessed water