Ch. 9 Lovers Reunite

When I say, start song, I mean Trey Songz "Love faces". That's the exact song that goes with Kyra's dance. You don't have to listen to it, but it just goes better with music.

;) enjoy!

××××

I knock on the door to my lovers hotel door, straightening out my long black trench coat, and fixing my curled hair.

The door opens, revealing a stunned Ryder, and he takes me into his arms.

"Kyra! Where have you been! Dylan and I have been worried crazy about you!" He shouts at me, shutting the door behind him.

I hug him closer to my body, enjoying the feeling of him close to me, and look around for Dylan.

"Right here," he suddenly whispers against my back.

I grin, this scene perfect to me, but I have a surprise for them.

I back away from them and move them to sitting down in chairs.

"Kyra? What's going on?" Dylan asks me, concern etched across his face.

I grin and shake my head.

"Just enjoy the show, baby. Both of you," I wink at them.

I move a few steps away from them, and take off my trench coat. With a snap of my fingers, I make a song start playing.

*start song now*

I make a pole appear, and I take out my ponytail. Letting my hair fall down my back, making the lingerie I have on stand out more.

The bra barely covers my breasts, revealing my mounds to them like a display, and the pantïes don't even cover my äss. It's more of a thöng, really. I'm sure my lovers appreciate that.

I can hear Dylan curse and Ryder breaks the arm of the chair when they see me.

I grin and wink at them. Moving to the pole and walking around it sensually, keeping them at the edge of their seats.

Right now I want to drag this out as long as possible before I get to the really good stuff.

I roll my hips and bend my waist then flip back up moving my hips. My hands running down my body, and their eyes widening.

When the song starts to get really good, I start grinding my body against the pole. Both of their eyes fixed entirely on me.

I grind more, walk around the pole, and lift a leg up onto it. Moving my lower body against it, and I love the faces they are giving me. Encouraging me to go farther and do more.

I climb up the pole, cross my legs together, and start flipping my hair. Then I glide down the pole slow, so slow that it seems I'm in slow motion.

I repeat this action a few more times, going up the pole then sliding down. Making sure to insert a hair flip every now and then. Moving my hips to the chorus, grinding my body against the pole like it's their bodies. All I wanna do is climb off this thing and make love. But I kept them waiting for too long when I was in the demon world. They deserve this special treat that I'm giving them, their faces not even masking their aröusal. I can also tell that their both quit excited, the tents in their pants proof enough that what I'm doing is just right.