Bahamas Part III

Picture of Kyra's dress ^

×Warning: Keep in mind that this is a ménage story! (BoyxBoyxGirl) There will be a lot of heavy smut as well!

Leave now if you don't like those books, also this is the only warning I'll give you when there's smut.

So read at your own risk.

Enjoy! ;)

Mine.

That's all that I could think of and I wanted Dylan and Ryder right now.

"I'll be leaving now but when you're all done do please call for me. Oh and boys, don't be too rough in her ," Lucian says while giving me one final wink before disappearing in a big cloud of black smoke.

I'm sure he meant "in her" rather then "on her". That made me look at the brothers and seeing their eyes filled with lust caused me to moan.

I get up off the bed but instead of going towards them, I run to the bathroom and shut the door.

"Kyra! Don't run away from us!" Dylan yells and that makes me smile because he has no idea that I'd never run away from them.

They start knocking on the door and afraid they'll come in, I lock the door.

Then I go sit on the toilet and start peeing. Instantly they stop knocking and I hear one of them chuckle.
Once I'm done cleaning myself and washing my hands, I open the door.

They are both sitting on the bed and I smile at them as I walk towards them.
"I'd never leave you, both of you. Now please can you start explaining to me why I felt that electric shock?" I ask them and sit down in between them.

I see both of them smile when I sit and I see that they like how comfortable I already am with them. It's strange but I feel like I've known them my whole life, so really I am not scared of them at all.

Dylan grabs my hand and Ryder places an arm around my waist.

"We're glad to hear you say that you'll never leave us, kitten," Ryder says and I laugh at the nickname. It makes me happy and hot for him the way it sounds in his voice.

"The reason why you felt that shock and we were all thrown back from the force of it, is because we are soul mates, kitten," Dylan says and Ryder gasps.

"That's my nickname for her!" He says and I look between them with a small smile on my lips.

"Yes but she's ours so why is it bad?" Dylan asks with a sly grin.

Ryder shrugs, "I dunno, just pick a different nickname," he says and I look at Dylan who is staring at me looking like he's searching me for a nickname.

"Hmmm, how about baby?" He asks and I smile slightly while Ryder laughs.

"Nobody puts baby in a corner," Ryder mimics Patrick Swayze and I giggle.

"Hey Dirty Dancing is my favorite movie!" I defend the movie and slap his chest with a grin.

"Kitten, we can dirty dance whenever you want," Ryder says and I nod my head, I'd love that. Though he made it sound way more sexual...I find that I'd love to do either. Dance or just have sex.