Ch. 16 Date with twins

Biting my lip, I sit back in the theater seat, and feel both boys on each side of me. Dylan on my left, and Ryder on my right. It felt good, to be nestled between them like this.

They had gotten me a large popcorn, but since I had told them I wasn't going to finish it on my own we were going to share it between us.

So, each time they wanted a piece they would place their hands on the bag that was on my lap, and move their hands around before grabbing a fist full to eat. The movement went through my thighs, and shook me. It was strangely erotic.

It was difficult to pay attention to the movie with both of them acting this way, but I tried my best. At one point I went to grab some popcorn as well, and my hand touched Ryder's.

I look up at him, and my eyes take in his lips first. Then up to his eyes, breathless as he squeezes my hand. He takes a kernel, and bites into it. Taking another, and feeding me it. I unconsciously eat it from his fingers, and lick my lips when done. His eyes watching how my tongue moves, and it makes me blush even harder.

Dylan suddenly kisses my cheek, and I move my head towards him. Gasping as our lips brush, and Ryder takes the popcorn bag from my hands. Setting it down beside him.

Dylan moves my head back with his hand, and looks deep into my eyes. Leaning down slowly enough to give me the chance to change my mind, but I wanted this. Staying still, and my heart racing, he kisses me.

Brushing our lips against each other before giving me a soft kiss, and then deepening it further. My eyes widen at the feeling of having his lips on mine like this, and I moan quietly. Gripping his hands in mine, and moving my lips with his.

Was I actually kissing Dylan?

As our lips melt into each other I can feel Ryder moving to me as well, and my head almost can't process whats happening. The strange feeling I'd had of wanting them both was coming true, right now.

Ryder's lips fall upon my neck, and he instantly bites down hard to leave a mark. I cry out into Dylan's mouth, but right after his rough bite his tongue licks the wound, making me sink back into my seat.

Each of them continue to pleasure me, alternating between my neck, and lips. Ryder being the daring one to sink further down, which I quickly slapped his hands to remind him we are in a theater, not in private.

"Stop," I whisper aggressively to them both, pulling my lips away from Ryder's, and Dylan moves back from my neck. His kisses were more gentle then Ryder's.

I straighten my clothes, and stand up. On wobbly knees of course, but Ryder's fast hands on my hips saved me from an embarrassment.

"Thank you," I mouth to him, and proceed to leave.

They both of course follow right after me, and before I can leave the dark theater room Dylan places my leather jacket I had forgotten on me. His hands were adamant of covering my neck with the collar, and I blush, more then likely I was covered in hickies. My eyes narrow back at Ryder, and he just flashes me that killer smile of his.

Growling under my breath in agitation, I push through the doors, and make my way outside.

"Kyra, please don't leave," Dylan's deep, soothing voice calls to me.

"Kyra, you leave, and I'll just follow you wherever you go," Ryder's equally deep, but authoritative voice rings out.

I knew he wasn't lying, and that somehow made me stop right at my car. Looking back at them both I can see that they feel something for me, and it seems like its much deeper then it should be for the short amount of time we have spent together.

"Just, promise me you won't do that again in a public place."

Ryder instantly grins, winking down at me from his tall frame. 

"So, we are allowed to do that in a more private place?" He leans into me as he speaks, bending down to whisper in my ear.

"Y-yes," I was blushing furiously, and his proximity wasn't helping either. 

"Then let's head back to our place," Dylan grins, and it makes my heart beat like crazy. I nod my head, not about to say no. 

I hope I can handle them both.