009||Relax

Chapter 009

LET ME HAVE A TURN

|NOVA|

TODAY HIT THE mark, 5 days until I leave for uni. That time was coming faster than I'd expected, glad that things between me and marcus were going well, though I still haven't spoken to my older brother about the shirt. He'd been talking about it every day, making it harder on me to bring it up.

I've met up with Marcus a couple times these past couple of days. I even visited his house and met his family who were staying over. His whole family was so humble, especially his mother who made us dinner. 

It felt weird how easy we'd just gotten along even when we had only known each other for a short period of time. It felt as things were going too fast, but for now, I didn't mind it either.

As i was in his house, I was amazed at how nice it was. It was a really big house, his taste in furniture was definitely exceptional too.

While I was at his house, I got to meet his enormous fluffy dog, who seemed to immediately took a liking to me. I hoped he would take her home with him to Manchester. we seriously had developed quite a bond, as she barely left my side the whole time.

Seeing as I've spent the last week or two mainly outside, I'd decided to have an actual day in, and spend time with my brothers downstairs rather than sulking into my bed sheets for the whole morning.

The thought of leaving my family was scary, as I'd never actually lived on my own before. Marcus had told me that I'd get used to it, quickly.

He'd left his family at a young age for his career, so I guess I could trust him. But regardless, I was still worried about the move, wondering if I could really adjust to it well or if it would be a complete struggle.

I went down the stairs, all freshened up, took a shower brushed my teeth and did my skincare, been a while since I've woken up in a good mood.

I felt refreshed, freshly showered, brushed my teeth, and did my skincare. It had been a while since I'd woken up in a good mood.

AS I ENTERED the living room, I was greeted by my older brothets yelling at each other over the game they were so indulged in  the ps5.

They didn't even bother with a simple greeting or to even acknowledge my existence. I went to the kitchen to find my mum but instead was met with an empty kitchen. She wouldn't be anywhere else, as she practically spent her day in there.

I returned and sat back down on the couch, not really having anywhere else to go..

"guys, where's mum?" I shouted, trying to be heard over their incessant yelling. They'd surely woken up the neighbors, and it was making my ears ring, just to listen.