010|| Broken secret

Chapter 010

THAT GUY WHO PLAYS FOR MANCHESTER CITY?

|NOVA|

IN SEVEN HOURS, Marcus would arrive at my house and meet my family. I wasn't very concerned about telling them about him, as I'd noticed that they've let up on me for the past week.

I figured that the worst thing that might happen was my mum scolding me, but that wasn't enough to scare me off that easily.

 I had been a little too confident for my own good, which was making me nervous about what might happen once I was faced with my mother. She had that resting face that was almost impossible to read, like I would have no way to tell how she was feeling.

I'd checked my socials to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything, and gotten myself ready for the day.

My go-to outfit consisted of a simple black top and jeans. Not only were they my favorite because of the comfort it provided.

It had taken me a long thought to settle with this outfit because a part of me wanted to wear  my "borrowed" Marcus' hoodie to make myself connected to him as it carried his scent.

I made sure to style my hair, deciding to let my bangs fall freely in front of my eyes as I felt it would give me a more natural look. As I finished up my makeup, wanting to atleast look good.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

INSTAGRAM

NOVA.ELLIOT1 

ELLIOT1 

●○

○●

○●

liked by ZAIN_E, M.RASHFORD and 28,083 others.

@NOVA.ELLIOT1 💁‍♀️🙋‍♀️

COMMENTS: