017||Caught

Chapter 017

IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

|MARCUS|

MY MIND WAS suddenly jolted awake by a loud voice coming from the doorway, which i was a lot less amused by. My eyes squinted at the sight of my friend, jadon sancho, whom had a surprised expression on his face, i was still annoyed at him for barging into my room so early in the morning.

 "when were you gonna tell me you get gyal??" he called out to me, teasingly, earning a scoff from me.

 "shut up man, you're going to wake her up" i pulled the covers over her head to try and block out the sound, hoping that my efforts would be enough to prevent her from waking up.

"yeah man, missing our plans for the missus already?" jadon mocked me, which didn't help to soothe my temper. It was still early, but my lack of sleep had left me feeling much more tired than usual, my mood was irritable and i didn't possess the patience for jadon's jokes, especially at such an early hour.

 "bro, i didn't miss anything it says 8:23 on my alarm clock" i said, shifting it so he could see it. 

"if you wanted me to buy you batteries just tell me, that shit is broken man" he said as he rubbed his temple. He unlocked his phone and shoved it in my face, proving his point. "its 2:28pm big man, i've rang you multiple times but you didn't answer and obviously you were busy" he broke into another fit of laughter.

 "bro, its not what it looks like we-" she began shifting around until she stumbled into my space, her leg bent over mine and her hands swinging over my chest.

 A wave of heat flushed my cheeks with embarrassment as I realized what this looked like in front of jadon. This was not a good look by any means, and I knew the teasing that would occur when I returned back to training.

Jadon continued to mock me, making a big deal out of the situation. "It's not what it looks like, WE JUST ENDED UP LAYING TOGETHER IN BED" he said mocking me, and the fact that i was also bare-chested lying next to her.

 I moved my hand from under her, which caused her to awaken. She turned her head towards me, with an expression of embarrassment as her eyes clicked onto mine. "what the-" she said squinting her eyes to see the position she's in. 

I groaned, sensing what was coming. he'd either start teasing or ask endless questions. i swiftly slid out of bed, leaving my room barefoot as i head into any other bathroom to get away from the both of them.

|NOVA|