024||Flowers

Chapter 024

ACT LIKE A CRAZY FAN WHO GOT HER NUMBER

|MARCUS|

I WAS BACK in Manchester, accompanied by five other people who had offered to assist me. Jude, Mason, Jadon, and Bukayo. We also had tolami, who was the most knowledgeable about women of all of us and who became less fond of me after learning what I had done to Nova.

in any case, i'm appreciative of their efforts and even believe i had a shot to win her back, but let's face it—the odds aren't much higher than 2%. i know i said i would give up after what i was going to do, but to be honest, i'd never be able to move on because of the impact she has on me; i just can't. yet it's worth a try.

In my living room, the three of us were stretched out on couches across from one other, with bukayo and tolami occupying one couch. I asked Tolami to find out what Nova liked so I could make something up, as i typed in nova's number in tolami's phone.

"just say that your are bukayo's girlfriend and you've seen her model and that you wanted to get to know her or sumn" jude suggested making me agree but mason and jadon made a face at his words.

"na, r u crazy. she could easily recognise bukayo and then connect the dots. i say act like a crazy fan that got her number" jadon confidently declared as mason started hyping him up, creating a loud cheer.

I kissed my teeth, motioning at tolami to follow jude's idea, ignoring jadon's complaints. I walked over and sat on the arm of the couch, looking down at tolami's phone as she texts nova.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

IMESSAGE

+07473829982

hey, im bukayo saka's girlfriend 

 i just wanted to say, i admire your work 💕

07473829982
omg, no way. Tolami right?

Tolami Benson changed 07473829982 to Nova Elliot

yeahh, honestly like your instagram pics are so cutee

 you like flowers?

Nova Elliot
omg yes, especially yellow or red rosess 

no cuz i swear red roses are called 'overrated' 

but their so cutee 🥺

Nova Elliot
FORREALL! but if i could i would've filled my apartment with them

 i just love them so much

SAMMEEE, OMG HAVE YOU
SEEN THEM BIG BOUQUETS OF SUNFLOWERSS?

Nova Elliot
girll, i tried getting them but when i went to the flower shop

 and guess what!

OMG WHATT?

Nova Elliot
some girl took the last one!😥

nooo, that's so annoying.

that actually reminds me of that one time

bukayo and i went shopping 

and i saw this really cute pink
skirt that i was searching for 

LIKE EVERYWHERE and omg,
this girl took the last one!

 i was eyeing it down the whole timeee!

Nova Elliot
no wayyy, i just hate that! i wish i could gate-keep things 🙄

AND!

Nova Elliot
😭😭

nvm im going off track 

Nova Elliot
off track? of what?

nono, nothing um... wrong person 😂

Nova Elliot
okayy, um talk to you later then?

waittt, can i ask you one more thing?

Nova Elliot
yeah, for sure

um, what is a really nice
place that you'd go to?

Nova Elliot
i mean right now i could really use a trip to the beach 😂

OMG SAMEE CUZ 

wait nvm, ill talk later yeah?

Nova Elliot
um, yeah bye.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"can u stop, omg. im tryna have a conversation and u keep on telling me im going off track" she scoffed, complaining. 

"bro, talk to her later! and why would u say that you're going off track! she's cautious about it now!" i said arguing back, annoyed that she messed up many times.

"guys, relax. marcus, you got what u wanted right?" bukayo interfered in the conversation.

"i guess, can you just send me what she likes in a list so i can go buy it" i said, asking tolami.

"yeah, okay" she said still moody that i wouldn't let her talk to nova. God, i don't know how bukayo deals with her attitude. I moved my hand around, asking bukayo to tell her to relax but instead he just shrugged. I mean i'm the one who should be annoyed because i told her to ask nova if she had a boyfriend but she said that it is too weird? whatever.

 "omg, look. ill buy you a flowers as well, can you just actually cooperate?" i watched as she started smiling and began explaining everything in detail and where to get them from, also specifying the type and exact shade.

I rubbed my forehead trying to remember the different things she was telling me but my trail of thought soon disappeared as jadon, jude and mason were all playing fifa behind me, shouting at each other. I sighed, focusing on tolami again, trying to fight the urge to join them.

"AND! make sure they are yellowish with a tone of butterscotch and not too wide." she continued rambling, i mean, what does 'butterscotch' even mean?

I began nodding, staring at the full paragraph she had sent of everything i should do and how. I smiled widely realising i've got a good try in gaining her back, seeing how she was talking about flowers to tolami, i could really get back into her heart. 

"thank you, tolami. i really appreciate it" i said, smiling more than ever. I watched as bukayo started joining them which made me join in, stealing jadon's controller.

𝐀UTHORS NOTE: 

 (don't forget to vote and comment, thank u) 💕✌🏼