𝐎𝐍𝐄

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐵𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴

-•❦•-

It's been a year since I moved to Italy with my best friend Kathleen,  she's like my other half I don't know what I would do without her, she's everything to me and of course I'm everything to her.

I don't have a family... their dead to me, they abounded me when I was five years old, i don't know if they are alive if they are not and I couldn't care less about it, sometimes I thanked to them because if they wouldn't have abounded me then I wouldn't be the person I am now.

Everything I have now I've earned it alone without anyones help, I did everything alone and I thank to God that is like that.

I don't like to owe nothing to anyone.

At the age of fifteen I met Kathleen on school we were on the same class and we became best friends, we used to do everything together and we still do that, our friendship is stronger than ever.

Kathleen is from a very powerful and rich family here in Italy that's why at first I was surprised that she had talked to me in the first place... but soon I noticed that Kathleen wasn't like the super annoying rich people I know, she was different in many ways and I loved that.

Now we are grown ups and like I said before our friendship is stronger than ever, I made my own empire and she made hers, we are one of the most popular businesswomans in Italy and that's how our life is now, we are workaholics and we love that.

Of course that doesn't mean that we don't have a life beyond work... I have a partner and Kathleen as well.

His name is Theodore and I really like him... yes like him, I don't feel like is the right moment to call it love we've been dating almost a year now but I still don't feel like calling it 'love'.

But anyways, Theo as well has his own businesses and money, that's good, can you imagine if I had to pay all the expensive restaurants and shopping that we do because he doesn't have money? It makes me cringe for just thinking of it.

Not that I don't have money, the other way around, I'm a fucking millionaire and I'm proud of it but men can't expect that women do the things that they are supposed to do.

I'm saying this, because of Kathleen has this boba of girlfriend, she always pays everything they do, that's why I don't like to hang out with her ... every time we go out Kate has to pay for her things, it makes me boil in anger.

Theo always notices it and surprisingly he makes me behave and calm myself down otherwise I would literally blow her brains out.

Tonight, Kathleen and I are going to a new club that has opened, I'm very excited to go, it's been a long time since I don't hangout, mostly because of work.

I stripped my clothes off, step in the bathtub and stared to washed myself with different kind of lotions and then washed my hair, I wanted it to be glowing tonight.

I finished my shower and dry myself, I stood in front of my big mirror, naked staring at myself watching carefully every part of my body. I have few scars in my stomach and inner thighs, they are almost visible. They are fading due to the time.

When I finally got out of my trance I took my robe, make my way towards my big walking closet to look for an breath taking outfit.

When I find the one, I picked it up, put it on top of my bed and head towards the bathroom once again to blow dry my hair.

I finally got ready, I put makeup on, wear my dress, put my high heels on, I add some jewelry too.

(Her dress, without the coat).

I look at myself in the mirror my makeup, my short dress, my heels, my beautiful black long hair, everything perfect.

"I look hot as fuck" I said lost in myself, I flinched a little bit when I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said looking at the door.

"Bitch aren't you really yet__" Kathleen couldn't finish her words when she look at me.

"You look fucking hot Bella" she says lustfully. I roll my eyes, she always likes to tease me.

"I know.... You look hot as fuck Kate" I say smirking.

Kate smirked too and said.

"Thank you my love I really appreciate your words" she chuckled and I chuckled too, I turned my face to the mirror again, examining myself.

"Oh my Gosh... can you stop staring at yourself, you know you look good...come on!  We're late bitch" she said dragging me outside the room.

"I swear you're gonna ended up crazy by just staring at yourself" she says rolling her eyes. We reach to the garage, I picked my black Ferrari car and we got inside of it.

"Don't blame me... I can't get enough of myself" I say turning on the car, I put the location of the club and started driving towards it.

꧁꧂

Hi!, so what do u guys think about the first chapter? Let me know in the comment section.🤍

Also here's how the facial features of the characters looks like.