𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒!

𝐒𝐎, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐘😅𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓! (𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓, 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎😂)

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄!!

𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘😁

-•❦•-

𝑆𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆

-•❦•-

I knocked the door of Isabella's room, my hands are sweaty due to the nervousness I feel. It's been only a week since a met Isa, still I feel a really big bond towards her.

She's the sister I always wanted and she is sick that too with cancer, I couldn't believe when mom told me that.

I slowly opened the door when I heard a faint 'come in'.

My eyes landed on her, she was sitting in front of the window, she looked so pretty under the sunlight.

"Isa?" I call her, I'm afraid I don't want to loose her. I don't understand the other day she seemed to be fine she was happy, jumping like a little kid.

She turned around and faced me, I look into her eyes and they were red with black bags under them. She looked exhausted it broke my heart, I can't see her like this.

"Bella!" She smiled widely, and something in my heart moved. Like I said even though we only know each other for only a week I feel like I've known her forever.

She stood up and hugged me, I just couldn't control my tears, she was being so brave I would've behave the opposite she is behaving.

She broke the hug when she heard the sob that come out of my mouth, I was trying hard to hold it but I just couldn't.

I look at her with sad eyes and she smiled bitterly.

"They told you, didn't they?" She sounded so tired, I just can't understand why I didn't notice this when we first met.

I think it was because we were so excited that, she just... never mind, right now what I want to do is spend time with my sister.

"Y-yes, I'm so sorry Isa... I didn't noticed it before" I said.

"It's okay, actually I don't feel sad... I feel happy because I got you Bella, you have no idea how happy I was when I saw you for the first time and they told me that you were my sister... if I die then I'll die happy" Her eyes watered.