𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝑅𝐸𝑈𝑁𝐼𝑂𝑁

-•❦•-

It was two in the afternoon when Arabella was getting ready to meet with her parents.

She was so nervous. She couldn't believe that she was going to meet her mother.

Mother! A word she never thought she was going to call someone like that.

"God what if she doesn't like me?" Bella says nervously while combining her hair.

"Shut up! She's gonna love you, she is your mother" Kate says.

"That she's my mother doesn't mean she has to like me, what if_"

"Bitch! Can you just stop overthinking" Kate rolled her eyes.

"She must be waiting for this moment for so long, what if I'm not what she is expecting" Bella grabbed her head.

"Hey! Bella, what's happening girl? I've never see you like this" Kate says and hug me.

"I'm just so scared" Bella close her eyes and taking deep breaths.

"It's all going to be okay? Don't worry she's going to love you as much as I do" Kate assures Bella and they broke the hug.

Bella turned and look at herself in the mirror.

"Do I look okay?" Bella asks.

Bella was wearing white turtleneck top, beige pants with white heals.

She keep her hair down and did a very light makeup. For jewelry she wore a necklace, bracelet and gold star shape earrings.

 For jewelry she wore a necklace, bracelet and gold star shape earrings