𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝑈𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑃𝐸𝐶𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝐺𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇

-•❦•-

"So what exactly we can do in that case" Bella said in a boring tone tired of hearing them talking nonsense.

While Bernard was staring at Bella without even blinking, watching her every move, every action, every word.

He was stunned after watching her behavior, she was different from the women that he met a month ago.

"We don't know yet... umm we are working on it" one of them said.

"Then why are you here?" She glared at him.

"Well..." he began

"No... you were supposed to give an answer today yet you are here making me loose my time?" She said annoyed.

She has to control herself from not killing one of them, she made an investment in their project and they fuck up, she lost the money she invested.

Same happened with Bernard too.

"Excuse me Ms. Reyes we didn't tho-" he couldn't finish the sentence when she spoke.

"Of course you didn't think... you all are just making me loose my damn time... this meeting is over, you all are dismissed." she said and then stood up turning her back on them facing a big window.

Everyone left the room and Bella cursed them all. Or at least Bella thought that everyone left but no.

Bernard was there, he stoop up in front of the other side of the big, large table and waited for Bella to turned around and face him.

"Fuckers... those men can't do anything right" she rolled eyes.

"Is that so?" A husky deep voice make her flinch a little bit, she knew that voice is was... no, it couldn't be him she slowly turned around facing someone she thought she never would see again.

"Hello amore mio" she was so stunned to react, she just stay there with a perplexed look.

"Bernard?" A low whisper let her mouth not wanting to believe that he was really there, she turned around to find those beautiful green eyes which were haunting her dreams.

"Miss me amore?" Bernard said while approaching her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She said while stepping back.

"Why did you left like that?" He asked ignoring her words.

"Like what?.. what was I supposed to do?" Bella asked irritated.

Bernard clenched his jaw.

"I don't know... but you shouldn't have left like that" he replied.

"Bernard I told you that I have a partner wasn't that enough?" She replied boringly.

"You have a partner still you give in to me" he smirked.

Bella gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"It was a mistake... that shouldn't had happened, I really regret that" Bella lied, she didn't regret it. But she is with Theo and she can't betray him again.

Bernard's blood started boiling when he heard those words left her mouth, he wasn't expecting this behavior.

"Are you sure that you regret it? Because Bella, I was with you that night I felt something we both felt something, so, I ask you. Do you really regret?" He said every word carefully he wanted to know if she really meant what she said.

Bella look away she knows that she doesn't regret it like she should, but he doesn't need to know that.

"Yes I do regret it, and you don't have any idea how bad I felt after doing that with you" she spat.

Bernard narrowed his eyes, and approached to her.

"What are you doing?" Bella said when he approached her invading her personal space.

Bernard didn't replied and kept approaching her while Bella step back until her back hit the window that was behind them.

"Step back" Bella said and her breathing quicken when Bernard leaned in to her ear and whispered.

"Say that again"

"Say what again?" she challenged.

"That I don't want you... that you were just a mist__" her words got interrupted when Bernard slammed his lips on hers.

She froze when he did that, she just stood there stunned.

Bella didn't grant him access to her mouth so Bernard squeezed her waist, when she gasped he showed his tongue inside her mouth devouring her.

He was punishing her for all her lies.

'How dare she say that it was mistake, it wasn't like that and she knows it' he thought to himself.

Finally Bernard broke the kiss when they were out of breath, he look at her swollen lips and caressed them with his thumb.

"Don't you ever dare to touch me again" she gritted her teeth. She wanted to kiss him back but couldn't, she has some self respect left.

Bernard chuckled.

"Are you sure?" He look at her.

"I'm not doing this" she rolled her eyes and walk past him towards the door.

When she tried to open the door she couldn't do she started shaking it desperately.

"Why did you do to the fucking door Bernard?" She asked madly.

"You're hot when you are angry amore" he walk towards her and stood right in front of her.

"Open the door" Bella was breathing heavily after shaking the door like a mad women.

"No" he replied calmly.

"Open it Bernard or else I'm gonna scream" she challenged.

"Do it, I dare you" he said dangerously.

Bella opened her mouth to scream and just when she was about to Bernard grabbed her neck and kissed her furiously.

Bella was getting lost in the kiss, she was craving him, she wanted him. But she couldn't.

Bella tried to push him but he only grabbed more tightly.

Bella and Bernard both were out of breath so Bernard broke the kiss and look at her.

"Fuck you Bernard" she cursed him.

"I would like to fuck you, if I'm being honest" he smirked.

"Too bad... because you can't, now open this fucking door. My boyfriend is waiting for me" Bella said while looking down.

Bernard was burning in anger he wanted her for him.

Bernard called his bodyguard and told him to open the door.

Bella look at him in disbelief.

She walked out without saying anything and then heard Bernard's voice from behind.

"See you soon Amore" he said with a smirk.

Bella hurriedly went to her office and took a deep breath.

After those heated kisses Bella was feeling hot.

Bella walked fast towards her office, she opened the door and entered.

She grabbed her head frustratedly.

"Arghh! What did you have to show up Bernard why?"

She let out a shaky breath.

"Fuck" she cursed when she noticed how wet she was.

꧁꧂