𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝐿𝑂𝑆𝑇 𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌

-•❦•-

"Arabella Reyes" says a deep, manly voice. I look up and my eyes met his.

"Yes, how can I help you with sir?" I asked, I don't know why this men looks so familiar to me.

His raven hair, grey eyes, his tall frame it's almost reaching to the door upper frame.

He looks like he is in his early 50's, he has a powerful and dangerous aura around him but his eyes are full of unknown emotions to me.

I frown when he starts to walk towards me, I stood up from the chair.

"I'm sorry sir, do I know you?" I ask and I saw his eyes turn glossy.

The fuck!

"Is it really you? Arabella?" He asks like he is surprised, like he can't believe his eyes.

Okay, I'm getting worried now, who the fuck is this man, and why he seems to know me.

"Yes, again do I know you?" I ask again.

He's acting weird.

"I'm your father Arabella, I'm Vincent Reyes" He says and I look at him in shock.

My father! No! It's a lie, my parents abounded me when I was a little kid. I don't have parents, it's just me... I don't have anyone besides Kate as a family figure.

"E_excuse me?" My voice came out as a whisper.

This men is lying, he can't be my father.

"Yes, I'm your father Bella... my sweet angel, you were taking from us, from your family!" I saw few tears leaving his eyes.

I stood there stunned, this can't be real!

"I'm sorry sir... but I think you're mistaken I don't have family, I am not the person you're looking for" I say.

I honestly don't know what else to say, if he is telling the truth, which I don't think, he has to explain a lot of things.

"Please don't call me sir, angel, you're my daughter my sweet daughter" He touch's my cheek hesitantly.

And when he did that, I didn't feel uncomfortable with his touch quite the opposite, it felt comforting, warm, genuine.

"It can be possible" I say, shaking my head.

"Angel, please believe me I am your father, you were taking from us. We love you so much, please believe me" He pleads.

I don't know what to do, since I was little I always crave a family... a father to talk to, a mother to comfort me when I was crying, a sibling to play with. But sadly I didn't got that, I was alone, I used to live in orphanages those places were horrible. Back there I suffer a lot, I don't even want to remember.

I remember crying all nights asking God why he didn't give a family, I used to blame myself thinking that maybe I was a burden to them and maybe that's why they abounded me.

I used to think all of that and it was horrible.

"Say something angel, please let me hear your voice, the voice I was craving to hear all of this years" He says as cupps my face with shaky hands. Like he is afraid of touching me.

Few tears left my eyes when I remember how badly I want to feel this fatherly touch.

"Are you really my father?" I mumbled with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Yes... yes I am, please forgive me... I couldn't stop them, they take you away from us... please forgive me Bella" He cries.

I could tell that he meant it, I am good at reading people and he was... well I couldn't really figure out but he seems to be waiting for this moment because he was trembling and crying.

"Can i hug you?" I mumble.

He didn't wait for a second and pull me in a tight embrace, he was desperate like he was waiting for this moment long time ago.

I hug him and I could feel something in my heart, like peace.

"You have no idea how much I waited for this moment" He sob and hug me tightly but not enough to hurt me or crush me.

We pulled away and he lift my chin so I could look at his eyes.

They were the same as mine, but they were looking tired.

"Do you believe me... because if you don't we can do an ADN test? But trust me angel you're my daughter and I know you can feel the same as I do" He says.

That's right... I feel save, at peace in his arms but I don't want to make any illusion. What if he is not my father?

I doubt it.

"I don't want to make myself any illusions, I have suffered enough" I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He asks, I saw his eyes soften.

"When I was a kid I used think that I was a mistake that my family didn't love me because they abounded me, I was little and weak... I was begging on streets for a week when someone took to an orphanage, it was horrible" tears rolled down my cheeks at the memory.

Vincent again pulled me in his embrace and kissed my head.

"I'm so sorry... I'm sorry that you had to go through that alone, I promise if you forgive and let me in in your life I will make it up... even if you don't let me" he says while caressing my back.

I sob into his chest.

"I felt unwanted, like a bastard" I clutched on him tightly.

"Shhh... it's not true angel, we loved you and we still do. Bad people took you away from us and we couldn't find you, they told us that they had kill you... you have no idea how much we suffered. Your mother was devastated, we all were" He tells me.

I have a mother! Maybe I should give them a chance. Maybe I should let them prove their love to me. I need it.

"Okay" I say, and look at him.

"I will give you a chance" As soon as I said that he smiled cheek to cheek.

He kissed my forehead.

"Thank you angel... I promise we will be the family you've always crave for" he hugs me.

I really hope so.

꧁꧂