𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇

-•❦•-

"What a great coincidence, isn't it amore?" Bella closed her eyes when she heard Bernard's voice.

"I was thinking about visiting you tomorrow in your office but made it so easy for me, here you are" Bernard says with a smirk on his face.

But Bella wasn't in the mood of talking to anyone, so she stood up without saying anything.

Bernard grabbed her arm and slammed her against the tree.

"Why do you always have to leave me Bella? Every fucking time" He gritted.

"Leave me" Bella tells him.

She wants to be alone, to cry at her fate that always laugh at her, when she thought that everything was going to be okay because she found her family. Theo does that to her.

"Not before you give me an answer" He clenched his jaw. He wasn't in the mood either but somehow Bella changed that, now he wants to now why Bella always run away from him.

"Let me go Bernard I really don't want to do this right now" She says and his grip on her tighten but not enough to hurt her, it was just threatening.

Bella's eyes water, she doesn't want to argue with anyone right now, the other way around she wants someone to comfort her.

Bella turned her head to the side when she felt a tear sliding down her cheek, she didn't want Bernard to see how vulnerable she is right now.

Bernard notice her tears and he let her go thinking that he is hurting her. He look at her and notice that she is crying.

"Bella" He softly call her, his eyes full of concern and preoccupation.

Bella put her hands on her face as she cried, she was feeling embarrassed because she was crying in front of him.

"What happened?" He asks worriedly.

"N-nothing..." she bits her lip trying to stop her sobs.

"I'm sorry, I have to go" She turned around to leave but Bernard grabbed her arm and turned her around so she could face him.

"Tell me what happened, who hurt you? And don't you dare to lie to me Arabella I will find out" Bernard's blood started boiling at the thought that someone could've hurt her.