𝐒𝐈𝐗

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝐵𝐼𝐺 𝑀𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸

-•❦•-

"Good girl" he praised me.

I can't believe what I just did, never in my life I've give in to someone that easily, don't even Theo.

Oh no... Theo, how I'm even gonna face him after this, I know we had an argument but that doesn't give me the right to cheated on him.

This men has give me one of the best orgasms in my life... and only was with his tongue I wonder what he will do with his di_.

Oh my gosh stop it.

I need to get out of here and forget this, I can't stop thinking about Theo.

He doesn't deserve this.

"Mr. Moretti?" I said, not daring to look at him, how can I be so stupid.

"Hmm?" He said while caressing my bare back.

What am I supposed to say?, I don't know how to react or what to say.

I slowly push him aside without being rude or disrespectful, and jump from the counter to leave.

I know... I know that I shouldn't leave like this, but I don't know what to say or do.

"So you're leaving like this?... without saying anything?" He said, very calm but I could tell that he is anything but calm.

I didn't respond... I couldn't, I don't know what to say and I'm not feeling well.

"Answer me Bella" he clenched his jaw and close his eyes breathing heavy.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to answer Mr.Moretti" I turned around facing him.

"I'm sorry... I crossed all my limits we shouldn't have done that, I don't know what happened to me... this can't happen again, I'm sorry" I said firmly and again turn around to leave but before he said something.

"This is not over Bella... I'm not done with you" He said and those words send shivers through my body.

"Goodbye Bernard... I hope I'll never see you again" I said and leave. I need to get out of here as soon as possible.

꧁꧂

I woke up, my head throbbing due to the excess of alcohol I drank last night.

I got up from bed and head towards the bathroom to do my morning business.

While I brushed my teeth last night events came to my mind making froze at my place I look myself in the mirror and found my neck full of hickeys.

I can't believe this... Theo, Oh my Gosh what did I do.

"How could I be so irresponsible, Theo can't learn about this... Oh no... I fucked up" I cursed myself, I am feeling guilty Theo didn't deserve this.

I can still can feel how he was devouring me down there, eating me out like a hungry wolf, his hands all over my body... and the I orgasm, Theo could never give me an orgasm like that, but it's wrong I can't do this.

I need to talk to Kate she would definitely give me an advice.

I showered and washed my hair after last night it was a mess.

I wore denim shorts with matching jacket and black top.

I blow dry my hair and straight in it. I did a very natural makeup, today is Sunday so I'm not working, thankfully, because I'm sore.

I don't use to drink a lot, last night I wanted to forget Theo but my intention wasn't cheated on him.

I really like him, he supports me in everything and I want him in my life.

But Bernard... I can't stop thinking about him, his touch still burns on my skin, every kiss, every single thing that he did to me was in my mind.

I made a mistake but what if I want to repeat that mistake?

I know... I know I'm fucked up to think like that but... never mind I got a war in my mind.

I finished getting ready so I made my way to Kate's room, while I approached I started to hear moans and whimpers.

"Oh fuck Kate... yes baby just like that" Cristal, Kate's girlfriend moan while Kate was down on her.

"Cum for me baby" Kate says.

Ok... that was intense, I think I'm going to talk to her later, she is umm busy.

I made my way downstairs and I suddenly a delicious smell invaded my senses... bacon, eggs and fresh bread.

Gosh I'm starving.

"Hmm... it smells delicious here Nana" I said greeting my Nana with a smile on my face.

"All for you my dear" she gently said.

I sat down at the table and she handed me a painkiller, I look at her and I smiled she always knows what happening with me.

"Thank you Nana" I said

"Not problem dear" she said and walk out.

"Good morning" Kate said walking towards me and kiss my cheek.

"Did you washed your mouth?" I asked her with narrow eyes.

"So you saw us?" She chuckled.

"Unfortunately, now I have to life with the image of you eating your girlfriend's pussy" I say rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm sorry I just couldn't control myself... she tastes_"

"Ok stop now" I cut Kate off before she went further.

She chuckled.

"Kathleen I need to tell you something terrible I did last night" I said with guilt on my eyes.

"What happened?" She asked and lift her cup to take a sip of coffee.

"I don't think I can forgive myself from this... I don't think I can Kate" I say as my eyes watered.

"Arabella you're scaring me... what happened?" She asked with a hint of desperation.

"I... I cheated on Theo" I said as few tears left my eyes, looking down.

"W...what?" Kate look at me in disbelief.

"I was drunk and I met a guy we danced together for a while he said that he wanted me but I refused, of course, I told him to leave alone and I went to the bathroom suddenly he entered and then it happened" I said while tears rolled down on my cheeks.

"I didn't want to do it I was thinking about Theo but then I couldn't control it and I give in... I was weak" I continued.

"What did you guys exactly did?" Kate asked me.

"We made out and he went down on me" I replied shamefully.

"Bella are you okay?" Kate asks me grabbing my hand and looking at me straight to my eyes.

꧁꧂