𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝑌!

-•❦•-

After Bella's encounter with her dad she was crying hard. He told her that whenever she felt ready she could call him to see him.

He also told her that her mother didn't know that she was alive yet but he was going to tell her.

Bella was crying in her office since her father left, but it weren't tears of sadness they were tears of happiness. She felt happy that she finally found her family rather, her family found her.

She always wanted a family, and she was going to have one.

Someone knocked the door and hurriedly wiped her tears and cleared her throat.

"Yes, come in" her voice came out raspy for all the crying.

"Hey! b_" Kate started but didn't finish saying when she saw Bella.

"Arabella what happened?" She went towards her and Bella started crying again when she saw her best friend.

Kate hugged her and asked her again.

"Did something bad happened? Something happened with Theo? What happened!?" Kate threw all the questions at her.

"No... everything is fine with Theo, well besides what I told you" Bella mumbled.

"Then what's going on?"Kate asks confused.

"Kate... I_I have a family, they didn't abounded me" Bella smiled through her tears.

"Really?" Kate smiled.

Bella nodded and laugh.

"Oh babe, I'm so happy but how did you found out? Wait are you happy?" Kate asked.

"Yes, I'm happy" Bella replied.

Then Bella told Kate everything that happened she told how her father told her everything n all.

"Wow, well I don't know him but the way you talked about him, he seems like he's a man" Kate says.

"Yeah, I know he told me that whenever I felt ready he would take to meet my mother or whatever" Bella say, but Kate note her tensed.

"It's that all?" Kate raise her eyebrows.

Bella look at her hesitant breathing out.

"Bernard was in the meeting" Bella says.

Kate's eyes widen.

"What!" She shouted.

"Shh... omg such a drama queen" Bella rolled her eyes.

"Tell me everything" Kate says excitedly.

Bella told her everything that happened with Bernard how he kissed her and all.

"Wow" Kate froze.

"I know" Bella whined.

"He told me that he wasn't done with me... and then Theo came, we had sex and then he left" Bella said frustrated.

Kate smirk.

"Seem like you got two men fighting for you" Kate patted Bella's shoulder playfully.

Bella rolled her eyes.

"Shut up" He threw her head back.

"I don't know what I'm going to do Kate... I don't want to betray Theo more than I already betray him. But at the same time I can't stop thinking about Bernard, he's a great kisser by the way" Bella breath out.

"You serious gotta do something girl, you can't be with both of them... what if Theo find out about that?" Kate says.

"I know... I know, it's just_" She scratched her neck.

"When you're gonna come home... it's kinda late" Kate said standing up.

"Seriously what time it is?" Bella asks, with everything that happened she loose track of time.

"Quarter past eleven" Kate replied.

"Yeah, it's time to go" Bella said.

With that Kate and Bella left the office and went home.

Bella went to her room and threw herself in bed, she still couldn't believe that she had a family she was so happy but at the same time scared.

"What if my mother doesn't like me? What if_? " Her thoughts were not leaving her alone.

She went to the bathroom and saw Theo's marks in her neck.

"Shit! Vincent must have notice, well maybe not" she patted her forehead.

She shower then went to her closet and wore she night gown.

She got into bed and fell sleep.

꧁꧂