𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝐷

-•❦•-

A month has passed after the night that has been haunting my dreams. The man that has made feel alive after so much time.

I think I'll never forget the way that he has made me feel, I felt... alive.

But I know I can't have him, I am 'happily' in a relationship with another guy.

But the problem is that Theo is not making me feel those things I used to feel for him anymore.

At first I was feeling terrible because I cheated on him but soon I realized that I really wasn't, of course I did feel bad.

But I don't regret it, and that makes feel bad, I want to regret it but I don't.

Theodore is working for our relationship to get stronger, I can sense that he wants to take the things further but I can't it's been only two years since I'm with him and I think that he wants to marry me.

I can let that happen, I can't forget the man who had touched me a month ago and Theo wants to marry me. At least that's what I feel.

"Babe?" Theo who is beside me grabbed my attention by calling me.

"Yes?" I replied in a boring tone.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"Yes, why?" I turned to look at him.

"You looked lost" he replies

Oh yeah... I was daydreaming about a man that has given me more things in one night than you in two years.

"Just thinking" I said boringly

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Theodore" I breathed out annoyed.

Theo seemed to note my annoyance and look at me with a frown.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Nothing" I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you behaving like this?... cold towards me, like you're annoyed by me" He asked me with a deep frown on his face.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry... I had a bad day at work" I replied, I shouldn't take out my anger on him. Now I feel bad.

"No... you've been acting like this for a while... tell me, did something happened that you're acting like this towards me?" He raised his eyebrows.

Fuck...he noticed, I shouldn't have behaved like that, shit... now what do I do.

"I'm sorry baby" I got on his lap and put my hands behind his neck, I leaned in and took his lips on mine.

My mind went on him, how he kissed me no, how he devoured me. I quickly shook my thought aside and continued to kiss him.

He broke the kiss.

"Answer me Arabella" he asked in a serious tone.

"I don't know okay? I said I'm sorry" I replied and got out of his lap.

"I need to go home... I have and important meeting tomorrow and I have to sleep well... goodbye" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Goodbye" he replied and kissed my forehead.

I walked out and got on my car.

I arrived home and went to the kitchen to have a cup of water, I already had dinner at Theo's house.

"Hey, how was your afternoon with Theo" Kate asked while I walk in.

She was making dinner with her girlfriend, like a happy couple. I wished I had this with Theo but I don't unfortunately.

"Terrible... we had an argument" I replied while serving myself water.

"What happened now?" Kate asked me annoyed.

In the last month Theo and I haven't had a good moments together.

"He notice that I had changed since... well you know, that night" I breathe out.

"Shit... you two are seems to not be in good times" she said.

"Yeah... I know" I sighed.

"Do you want some dinner?" Cristal, Kate's girlfriend asked me.

"No thanks... I already had dinner" I thanked her.

"Well good night... tomorrow I have an important meeting and I need to rest" I said and kissed Kate's cheek.

"Goodbye" they both said at the same time.

"Oh... and another thing, please don't make so much noise like I said I need to rest and I won't do it if I hear you guys moaning or whatever... so please" I pleaded.

Kate smirk and Cristal blushed embarrassed.

"Noted" Kate said and winked at me.

I chuckled and walk towards my bedroom.

Once there I got a shower and wore my night gown.

When I got on bed my thoughts were interrupted by him.

The way he made cum and beg for it, his dark and dangerous aura made curious, his deep husky voice, his beautiful eyes, his everything!

But I simple couldn't have him.

I clenched my thighs together and felt wetness between my legs. I suddenly felt hot even though I just showered.

I just can't stop thinking about him!

I realized that my gown was slightly open making one of my breasts slip out while my fingers were teasing my clit.

I don't even remember how they got there.

I couldn't stop the need to touch myself while thinking of him.

I closed my eyes and slid my middle and index finger inside me, I was so wet that they went right in, I bit my lip to stop the moans but the feeling was too good specially that all I could imagine is him doing this to me, touching me and making me feel good.

My other hand found my bare boob and I grabbed it teasing myself, my legs were almost wide open while my fingers moved inside of me in and out at a fast pace, it didn't take long for me before I came hard.

I tried to catch my breath then slowly opened my eyes looking at the mess I made, my hand was filled in my own cum while my gown was fully open.

I sighed and stood up to go to the bathroom.

I had to take another shower to clean myself.

꧁꧂