𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝐺𝐼𝑉𝐸 𝐼𝑇 𝐴 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸!

-•❦•-

I stirred in my sleep when I feel movements beside me, I open my eyes and the first thing I see is my Arabella, my angel!

She is sleeping although it seems like she is having a nightmare because she is mumbling things and struggling.

This is the first time I'm doing this, I mean sleeping with a women in my house, in my bed.

"Bella?" I call her when she whimpered in her sleep.

"No...no, s~stop please" She mumbled while shaking her head side to side, I almost even heard her.

"Bella wake up" I shake her slightly to wake her up but it doesn't seems to work.

"Stop it, s~stop" She is now shaking, what the hell happened to her, did someone hurt her?

I started to get worried when I saw tears in her cheeks, enough.

"Arabella wake up!" I yell, I cupped her face and begin to rub my thumbs on her wet cheeks, slowly I saw her opening her teary eyes and visibly relaxed.

She looks around like a lost puppy and her eyes meet mine, She sits on the bed and she grabs her head with her hands.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened" She mumbles while looking down, I just stared at her.

"It's everything okay?" I ask.

She nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine... everything is okay, it was just a nightmare" She exhales with a hand in her heart. It's almost like she is telling herself instead of me.

"Thanks for last night by the way, thanks for not leaving me in that place alone" She plays with her fingers nervously.

I grabbed her chin and made her look at me.

"You don't have to thank me for anything, I will do that and more as many times as it takes" I say, and I mean it.

I can't see her in pain or sad, even though I've been with her just few times I don't want her to suffer. Don't know why.

"Why do you care? I mean, you barely know me" I saw nervousness and hesitation in her, is she afraid of me?, nahh! She handled me very well that day in the office. She can be, she doesn't even know that I'm mafia.

"I told you I wanted to be in your life but you didn't want to" I say a little bit annoyed.

"I couldn't Bernard, I was with someone else" She says, shaking her head.

"But now you aren't right? Then what's stopping you?" I still can see her hesitant, I really don't know the reason.

Or maybe she does know that I'm mafia and she knows that she can't win against me, because she can't even if she wants... she'll be mine.