𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝑃𝐴𝑆𝑇

-•❦•-

Flashback

It was midnight, it was raining, cold chilling air when little Bella was sitting across the road, with her little arms wrapped around her, crying her heart out. She was trembling due to the cold, rainy night.

She had no one, she missed her parents she wanted to be with them. She was only five years old at that time.

Suddenly she saw the light of car, it was far away coming towards her, she just stood there, it's been three days since she was taken from her parents.

Bella was thrown on the streets, it's been three days since that, she was hungry, her clothes were soaked in water and the cold was inevitable.

Bella closed her eyes and just waited for the car to pass. She had already tried to ask for help and ask for food but people simply ignored her.

"God please help me" She says in her baby voice, even though she was only five years ,her mother always told her to pray to God, and he will help her so she did that as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Hey kiddo" She heard the voice of a man, she opened her eyes and saw the man.

"What are you doing here alone? Where are your parents?" The man asked.

"I don't know" Bella looked down, more tears rolling down her cheeks. Her whole little body was trembling.

"Come, get over here I'll take you to a better place" He man gesture Bella to enter the car, but she was scared her mommy always told her no to talk to strangers.

"Mommy says I can't go anywhere with strangers" She sniffed.

"I'm Miguel, what's your name?" He asks, he has no intention of hurting the little girl, he just wants to help her.

"I'm Bella" She answers.

"See, we're not strangers now, Bella, come with me I want to help you" He says softly.

"Okay" Bella hesitate a little bit but eventually got in Miguel's car, he had a baby seat and he sat her there.

"Do you know where you leave?" Miguel asks while he kept his gaze on the road.

"Where are we?" Bella mumble while playing with her little fingers.

"California"

"I don't know where I live" She sobbed.

"I have to take you to an orphanage, I can't keep you kiddo" Miguel says with heavy heart, he loves kids but he barely has money to pay the all the bills.