𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒!!

𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆??

𝐒𝐎, 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘, 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊🤍

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-•❦•-

𝐷𝐴𝑇𝐸

-•❦•-

"Oh, Bella I'm so sorry" Kate says, taking my hand in hers.

I told her everything about Isabella and her disease, I know I shouldn't be saying that but Kate's my best friend and I trust her with these things.

I know that she will support me in everything, after all she is like another sister to me.

"I just don't want to loose her Kate" I look down, I don't want to cry anymore.

"What if we go out? To clear our mind?" Kate said with a grin.

I turned to look at her confused.

"What would you need to clear your mind?" I crossed my arms around my chest.

"Because you need to clear your mind so now I have to clear my mind" She said in a 'dah' tone.

I stared at her before bursting out laughing, that's why I love Kate, she always makes me feel good even though I'm not.

"You always have to make me laugh" I chuckled.

"That's why I'm here" She smiled and I did too.

After some time of gossiping and talking with Kate her girlfriend called her to go to her house which I find hard to believe because Cristal is the one who always comes here, but it's better if she doesn't come here, I don't want to heard them moaning and screaming each other's names.

Eww!

I headed towards my room, to take a shower, I was stripping in the bathroom when my phone rang.

I wonder who might be.

I got out of the bathroom completely naked to pick up my phone, I grabbed the phone and look at the name on the screen.