𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑃𝐸𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐸

-•❦•-

It's been a month.

A month full of desperation, anger and need. I want her here with me, beside me.

But I can't find her, I told Alexandre to find her, to investigate everything about her but he haven't found anything.

A fucking month and he couldn't find a single thing, I'm growing impatient day by day. I need her and I will have her sooner or later.

"Good morning" my mom greeted while I sat down at my seat at the table.

"Good morning" I replied with a hint of dryness.

I still haven't forgot the night that I found them doing, well you know doing that.

"What's going on Bernard? Why are you behaving like that" she asked me in her angelic voice

I love my mother.

"He saw us" my father said not even glancing at me.

"Saw us?" My mother asked, confused.

"Yes... he saw us a month ago when we were in the living room" he smirked at the memory.

My mom's eyes widened when realization hit her.

"Oh, cazzo" my mom cursed and my dad chuckled at her reaction.

"Don't worry darling... that was just a little thing, we should invite him to our room" my dad smirk

"Oh shut up Leo" my mom hit his shoulder playfully.

"Don't worry... it's not the first time anyway" I said taking a bite of the bread with butter that was on my hand.

"Cosa vuoi dire non la prima volta?" (What do you mean not the first time?) My mom asked shocked, she was embarrassed.

"The day in my office, twelve years ago" My father said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

He seems to have a great memory because fuck... he remembers that. I mean not that I have forgotten but it's different.

I nodded my head and my mom sighed.

"I'm sorry for all of that Bernard, but your father can't keep his hands to himself" she rolled her eyes.

"Did you just rolled your eyes at me?" He asked dangerously.

"W...what n...no" my mother say stuttering.

What the fuck! Why does she behave like that when she's with dad.

"Yes... you did, meet me in the room" he said with a smirk, my mom's eyes widen and she gulped nervously.

"Dad" I called him when I saw my mom's reaction.

"Stay out of this, she's my wife get yours" he glared at me.

"Fine... I'll go, I need to meet Alexandre" I stand up and kissed my mom cheek and said goodbye to her.

I walked out and I turned back and glanced back at my parents.

My dad was picking up my mom in bridal style and she chuckled wrapping her arms around his neck.

My dad kiss my mom's nose tip.

"It's fun to tease him" my dad smile.

My mom hit him playfully while chuckling.

"I think we traumatized him" she grinned.

Oh yeah they did! I turn around and made my way towards the garage.

I picked my black Bugatti and headed towards my building where Alex and I were going to be.

꧁꧂

After being with Alexandre the whole afternoon I arrived home and the guards told me that need to go to the basement.

With so much enthusiasm I went and saw someone I was looking for so long sitting in the middle of the basement with chains around him.

"Hello little cousin... long time not seeing you" I greeted with an evil smirk on my face.

After punching and torturing my so called cousin I headed upstairs and took a shower.

Tomorrow I have an important meeting and I have to rest well.

I wore my usual sweatpants and got into bed.

After those two hours that I spent with my cousin I was tired.

Not long time passed and I fell into a deep slumber.

꧁꧂