Kabanata 39

Observing your daughter being manipulated by someone was difficult. She's frail, and I know she can't defend herself. I did, however, manage to fix my gaze squarely on Ellena.

It's my sister's body; she is. I'd be happy to speak with her, but Ellena is there in place of her.

I'm now afraid for Amanda. Knowing that despite Ellena's efforts to prevent her from obtaining my sister's body, she can still see everything.

Even her voice changed to a lovely one, "Is that a milk?" It appears that she is having difficulty pronouncing my father's name, so she asks, "Is that for me, S-silas?" I grinned a little. She shuddered as soon as she realized that I am not Silas. She might be overanalyzing things right now; how did this happen?

I looked at her and said, "This is not for you, this is for my daughter."

I waited for a response, so when I saw the hurt in her eyes, it satisfied me. Get out of that body as soon as possible and give my daughter.

Her lovely pouty lips slightly parted. She's just about to speak when Nadine opens the door. When Nadine swung her arms around me, she looked shocked

Nadine greeted Amanda, saying, "Hi, Amanda! Good evening to you! Oh my, Calius, she's wearing a dress!"

"He's not Calius!"

The atmosphere became hushed. Naramdaman ko si Nadine na pagpisil sa aking braso. Nlingon ko siya, assuring her that everything is alright. Bullshit.

Nadine rubbed her throat and said, "O-oh." She paused. "Do you want me to leave for a while? Kakausapin mo ba?" Marahang tanong ni Nadine.

I looked at her and gave a quiet nod. I'm doing my best to appear powerful in her presence, but I know she can see how weak I really am.

After Nadine left, the space became eerily quiet. I fixed my gaze on Ellena. She has been staring at me for a while, which makes me yell at her and demand that she give my Amanda back.

"T-totoo bang girlfriend mo ang... ang b-babaeng iyon?" She uttered.

"Oo," mabilis kong sagot. "Matagal na kami."

Her lips parted, I saw how it trembled.

"Ah.." Nagiwas siya ng tingin. "Ganoon ba? Sige. Maari mo nang iwan ang gatas sa lamesita, iinumin ko na lamang-"

"I told you that this was for Amanda." I wrote in rage in my voice.

Pinagmasdan ko ang bawat reaksyon niya sa bawat imik ko. She appears to be hurt by the words I'm saying to her. I'm hoping it prompts her to give Amanda the reins.

"You're cheating on me," she said to herself. You previously proclaimed your love to me and said you will return, so-"

Tila kulog sa kwarto ang pagsigaw ko, "I told you I am not my father!" I'm hurt, and I can't take it any longer. Now that my knees are feeble. "Do you want me to bring Silas and his wife here? Ano pa bang gusto mong ebidensiya!"

She gave me a chilly slap. Even though Amanda is a violent person, she would prefer use a weapon like a sword to hurt me than just her hands. Indeed, this is not Amanda right now.

"Ipinaglaban kita sa aking kapatid ngunit matapos akong mamatay at muling buhayin ay ito ang isusukli mo sa akin?!" Pain acrossed to her voice. "I made an effort to shield you from your father. I gave you a ton of self-defense lessons! I really detest you!"

I watched how dread manifested in her eyes the moment I lay eyes on her face, and knowing that I am not speaking to my daughter made me even more enraged. Hinawakan ko ang braso niya upang pigilin siya muling atakihin ako as she prepared to approach me.