Frollos In Paris-Part 2

It was a rainy afternoon and the Frollos were on their way to the airport, to board their plane to Paris, France. Claude stared out the window as fat rain drops splattered the window and rolled down like hundreds of little tears. Ica glanced at him as she drove, knowing he must be nervous. Zephyr sat quietly in the back seat, like his mother sensing his father's apprehension.

Tearing his dark gray gaze from the window, Claude turned to his family, giving a huff of a laugh. "You know, you two don't have to be so quiet. I'll be fine. I was just thinking." Still his wife and son seemed reluctant to speak. Claude gave them a perplexed look. "What is it?"

"Well Papá," began Zephyr. "It's just the last time you were nervous, when you had the talk in the West Triangle congregation, you got mad at me and mummy, for horsing around. We don't want to cause you any stress. We know this is tough, returning to the place where all these bad things happened to you."

The Canterfiction Tales

Claude twisted around in his seat so he could look at his son. "Oh, ma petite cacahuète," (Oh my little peanut) If anything, you and mummy are relieving my stress. I don't think I would be able to do any of this without you." He reached out and ruffled Zephyr's brown wavy hair, slightly damp from loading up the car with luggage in the rain. Then he turned to his wife, who still had her eyes on the road but smiled when he kissed her on the cheek. "Besides, like Liam said, who's going to make sure I have fun?"

Zephyr laughed. "Yeah uncle Liam's right. We have to make sure you don't stay serious the whole time."

"Or have your Disney Villain face on the whole time." Added Ica cheekily as she turned on the radio. The song that was playing was "Favorite Song" by Toosii. "Yes! Love this song!" She began bouncing around in her seat lip syncing, while Zephyr, who had inherited the musical voice of his father, belted out the lyrics as loud as he could.

Claude watched his wife and son smiling to himself. Truly thankful that they were taking this journey with him. This is the way I like seeing them. Happy and care free.

When they got to Carpet Airlines, the rain had picked up. The Frollos hurried out of the car, grabbed their luggage, and rain in between the rain drops until they got to the entrance. Claude instinctively grabbed his son's hand.

"Stay close to me, you can easily get lost in here. I don't want to lose you." He went to take Ica's too but she wouldn't let him. He turned and gave her a questioning look.

"I'm a big girl you wily old man. I won't get lost." She smirked at him. "Besides I'm not carrying all your luggage. You need a free hand for that. I'll take Zephyr's carry on." Ica slung her bag over her shoulder, then Zephyr's on the other and grabbed her suitcase with her right hand.

Frollos In Paris- Part 2

Claude tilted his head. "You sure that's not too heavy?"

"Yes, I work out remember?" Chuckled Ica as she curled her arm up to show a bicep. "Besides, you are carrying the most precious cargo."

Claude looked down at Zephyr who had gone quiet, taking in the surroundings of the airport. "Okay, fair enough crazy girl." Claude slung his carry on bag over his shoulder and grabbed his suitcase in the other.

As they made their way to the security check Zephyr eyed the convoy belt. "Do you think if I were to go through that you could see all my bones?"

Ica laughed. "You know peanut I've wondered the same question. I'm not sure, but I've seen it on tele and they've always portrayed it that way."