Here I Am, Send Me!

Zephyr Frollo is now 20 years old. He always talked about expanding his ministry even at a young age. When there was an announcement at the meeting stating that there was a French congregation forming in Bray, Ireland, Zephyr felt that Jehovah had answered his prayers and given him the perfect opportunity. His father, Claude Frollo, originally from Paris, France, taught him to speak the language as soon as he was born. As a result he is bilingual. Fluent in English and French. For the past 6 months, he has been living with his best friend Mavrik.

     Mavrik has also reached out for a special privilege. He has decided to go to Ramapo New York. The newest facility that has just been finished. He will now be living there as part of the Bethel family. Today, Claude and Ica will be accompanying their son to Ireland, to see him off and get him settled to enjoy his new life serving where the need is greater.

     "Claude! Are you ready?" Called Ica from the bottom of the

The Canterfiction Tales

stairs. "We are supposed to meet Zephyr at 10:00 at the airport. I don't want to be late."

     "I'll be right down mon amour." He called back. Not long after, Claude was downstairs kissing his wife on the forehead. "Alright, I'm ready. Let's go. I wouldn't miss this for the world." He said, smiling.

     As the Frollos drove to the airport, Ica noticed Claude deep in thought. "Claude? What are you thinking about?"

     "How our peanut isn't a peanut anymore." He said turning to look at her. "I can't believe that our little boy is all grown up. I mean, it seemed like just yesterday you were holding this little tiny baby in your arms. Now he's off to Ireland." Explained Claude, a hint of sadness in his voice. Ica saw a few tears forming in Claude's dark gray eyes, even though she saw he was trying to push them back.

     "I know what you mean. But I am so proud of him. So even though I'm sad as in I am going to miss him, I am happy that he is choosing to serve Jehovah with all he has." Ica felt tears welling up in her own eyes. I'm not crying. Not yet at least. She thought, willing her tears away.

Claude smiled at her. "You are right, my beautiful wife." Not to mention, he will be in Ireland, where we had our honeymoon." Said Claude remembering the blissful time he had with his wife.

     "Plus, it was smart of you to teach him French. If you hadn't he might not have had the chance to take advantage of this privilege. Guess it's a good thing I married a French man. A very handsome French man at that." She threw him a coy look. Claude blushed slightly.

     "Well I'm flattered, but I'm still amazed you found me handsome. Seeing as I wasn't the youngest guy. And the fact that

Here I Am, Send Me!

you still see me as handsome at 84."

     "Oh you!" Said Ica. "You will always be handsome to me. You are very elegant. And I do have a thing for elegant men. Besides you'll probably be even more handsome in the new system. And you will have even more hair for me to run my fingers through." She gave him a wink. Claude couldn't help but feel a burst of emotion for his wife.

     "I love you Ica Frollo."

     "I love you more Claude Frollo."

     When the Frollos arrived at the airport, they scanned the crowd for their son and his best friend. "Mavrik is dropping him off right?" Asked Ica, still searching the sea of people.

     "Oui, I believe so." Just then they heard their son's voice, accompanied by his waving arm.

     "Mum! Papá! Over here!" Big smiles appeared on his parents' faces. Ica began to run, but Claude quickly grabbed her hand.