celebrate. #1

AU NOTE : Hanni & Y/N is in their 20's!

Time: 12pm. Location: Cafe.
( y/n pov ).
It's the afternoon, the weather is nice. Not too cold or too hot, it's at the perfect temperature.
Me and my rommates decided to hangout at an outdoor cafe. Everything about the cafe is beautiful that my jaw dropped.

"Y/N come here! let's take a picture."Chaewon said. I smile and quickly walk over to Chaewon and other roommates who are Chaeyoung, Hanni, Chaewon and me.

Chaewon took the picture and we all look at the photo. "Wow, we're so pretty!" Chaeyoung said. Then we start walking over to a empty table and took our seat. There were mini paper on the table to scan the qr code to see the menu. We all scanned it and check the menu. "What do you guys want" I said. They all looking through the menu meanwhile I already know what I want to get.

After a few minutes, they finally know what to get. I nodded and get up, "I'll pay for all of us." I said then they all started saying random things from the menu but I just ignored them and walked over to the cashier. They start laughing and I started giving the order to the person who's taking charge of being an cashier. The person asked me if that's all and I nodded. I paid with my credit card, they told me it will be ready in a few minutes. I thanked them and smiled, walking over to the other counter to wait for our orders. Meanwhile I was waiting, my phone rang from my back pocket. I took it out from pocket and I see it's the company number. I freaked out, but I tried to calm down so people won't think i'm crazy.

I answer the call, "hello?". "Ah, good afternoon y/n. We want to announce that you're employed in the Kim company. Your job is as the ceo assistant." The person said. When they said that, I was speechless. That I forgotten that i'm in a call with the person. "Hello y/n?" They said and I immediately answered, "Oh sorry, I was just speechless. Uhm when do I start?" I asked and they response, "Tomorrow at 11am. It's okay if you're a little bit late since it's your first day, but please don't be late." and I say, "of course! I won't don't worry." The person says, "good! Welcome to the company miss y/n." They hanged up when I was about to say something.

Walking back over to the table with our orders and smiling so hard that my friends were kind of freaked out. "Y/n why are you smiling so hard babes." Hanni said. I stay quite and put down the orders on the table then I took a seat. The girls are looking at me with confusion while I was getting my drink from the tray. "Omg, tell us y/n." Chaeyoung said. I took a sip and said "I got the job!" They look at me shocked. Eyes widen and jaw dropped then they started screaming that everyone looked at us.

"Omg, calm down!" I said. "WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE!" Chaewon said. They all look each other and then look at me. I shake my head and taking another sip of my drink. "Come on y/n! We got to celebrate for our girl for getting an job." Hanni said. "It won't be bad! I promise we won't be drunk." Chaeyoung said. I laugh and shake my head again. "Every time you said that, we all got drunk! That jake had to pick us up." I said. They all went silent but then chaewon speak up, "So? I don't care we have to party! I'm dragging all of you guys mostly you y/n!" I laugh as she said that.

Time: 10pm. Location: Club | author pov.
Chaewon brought y/n and the girls to the club. Sadly, y/n was forced and dragged to the club. At the club, the girls were at the dance floor and y/n just getting some drinks for the girls. However, y/n was drinking so much like there's no tomorrow. Shes 60% tipsy then this person came out of nowhere and y/n look at him. She examined him. He has jet black hair that is down, probably 6'0 - 6'2 ft tall, tan skin, wearing a white top with a leather black jacket with black pants and the cologne smells good. While y/n was examining him more, she has to get closer to him. In a few minutes, he didn't know he was getting examined until now. He looks at y/n and smile at her.

Y/N smiles back and has red/pink tint on her cheek showing that she's drunk. "You're so tall." she said. While the guy laugh, "I get that a lot." he said in a low voice. Suddenly, y/n getting a little bit closer to him which cause him to panic. She was close to him, but backed up real quick and throw up. His eye widen, "Oh god. You drank that much?" he said, while everyone by the bartender looking at her. He smiles awkwardly at everyone and grab her wrist to get out of the crowd and walk to the bathroom, dragging y/n.

Y/N tried to get out of his strong grip, but unfortunately she couldn't. "Let go of me you creep!" She yell at him. He ignore her and walk in the bathroom then let go of her wrist. "Do you still need to throw up?" He looks at her, but he can already tell she needs to throw up again and he quickly push her to a toilet. Y/N kneel down and put her arms on the toilet to rest and start throwing up. The guy looks at her and he see that she's having trouble with her hair in the way, so he sits down next to her and grab her hair so it won't get in the way when she's throwing up.
He sighs and waits for her.

A few minutes passed, y/n stand up and he let go of her and stand up too. "So where do you live?" He ask y/n, but then she suddenly fell asleep on his chest. He shake his head, "I guess I have no choice to bring you to my house."

end of chapter 1.