oh no! #3

Location: The Kim Company building.

Y/N pov.
"You really don't remember do you?" He chuckles and I shake my head, "I'll explain it to you."

"Were you at the club yesterday?" My eyes widened, shocked. "How, do you know?"
He took another sip of his coffee, "Well I met you there since I was hanging out with one of my friends. Then I met you since you were examining me and mentioning, how tall I am."

Oh no! There's no way the ceo saw me at the club, but he didn't see me drunk or do something embarrassing right?

"Oh yeah, you threw up and people were looking at you so I had to drag you to the bathroom. I had to hold your hair back so you won't get it in your hair." He smiles. Fuck! I said that too early. I did something embarrassing. "Well, what happened after that?" I ask while being embarrassed.

He clears his throat,  "Well I had to leave and bring you home but you wouldn't tell me where you live so I decided to bring you to my place."
Wait.. I was at his place?! Oh my god, you're joking right?

"Mr.Kim, you're joking right? I know we're trying to get to know each other and trying to make me laugh, but you're joking about I have to go your to place?" I laugh nervously.
He shakes his head, "Nope, I'm telling the truth."

The place I was at early.. I WAS AT THE CEO PLACE?! WAIT.. I was wearing someone clothes that weren't mine. Don't tell me.

"Wait, Mr.Kim we didn't do anything at your place right?" I was smiling nervously for the answer. "Of course not, Ms.y/n." He chuckles.
I sigh in relief, until he said something, "But, you did try to kiss me." He drinks some of the coffee in the cup. My heart dropped, "You're joking, Mr.Kim." He laughs and nods, "Yes, I was joking. Don't worry."

Oh my god, I was scared for a sec.. but who's clothes I was wearing? "Another question, who's clothes I was wearing?" Mr.Kim finish his coffee and calmly said, "Mine."

MR.KIM CLOTHES? IS HE SURE WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING OR SOMETHING?

"I know, I might sound a creep or an pervert but you smelled like alcohol and barf. It would be nasty if you were laying on my bed smelling that." He made a disgusted face. I nodded, "Well, I have your clothes back at my place. I will give it to you once I wash it." He nodded, "Well it was nice to meet you, Ms.y/n. Welcome to the Kim Company." He smiles and walks out of my office.

I smile back until he left. My back was warm that could be sweating since I was nervous. I sighed and took a seat on my chair. Can't believe that I was at Mr.Kim place. That's embarrassing..

A few hours passed. | Kim Mingyu Pov.
I was about to stand up and go to wonwoo to talk about something, but then I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!" I look at the door to see who's going to come in and it's y/n.

The club girl bowed down and walk towards to me, "Oh, hello ms.y/n do you have something for me or more question about-" I got cut off by her and I knew she's getting embarrassed, "No, I just had some stuff you need to prove of and sign of them." She put the papers on my desk. I nodded and look through the papers, "Thank you." I look at her and she bowed down again, quickly walking out my office as I chuckle.

I get up and stretched, "I'll do those in a few minutes." As I talk to myself and walk out of the office. Then everyone gets up from their seat and bow down, "Keep up the good work everyone." I smile and walk to wonwoo office.

"Wonwoo!!" I poke my head through the door, wonwoo looks at me and smiles. I enter his office and took a seat on the couch. "Have you met your assistant yet?" Wonwoo push his glasses back on his face and I nodded. "Oh you wouldn't believe what I have to tell you." I smile.

After, telling him everything. His face is in shocked, "No way, Soonyoung sent me the picture of you and ms.y/n" He chuckles. "I couldn't believe my eyes that she's my ceo assistant." I laid back comfortably.

Y/N pov.
I'm in my office working some stuff so mr.kim can approve. Shit! I can't believe he saw me at the club as I put my head on my desk in disbelief. Then I hear a knock, "Come in."

"What's wrong y/n?" Seokmin said and walks over to me, I look up at him. "Nothing." As I sit up straight and his eyebrows furrowed, concerned for me as he put a coffee on top of my coaster. "Here, I got you some coffee." As he sit down on the couch that's next to my desk. I look at him and smile. "Thank you Seokmin." I take a sip of the coffee and put it down on the coaster.

"You know, you can tell me y/n. I know there's something on your mind." He drinks his coffee.
I sigh, "Don't tell anyone, seokmin." He nodded.
Then I start telling him about everything.

He laughs that he snorted since it's funny for him. Meanwhile, I rolled my eyes, "it's not funny!" I drink my coffee. "Imagine! The ceo took care of you!" He said in a baby voice, I shake my head. "Anyways, I'll get going." As he keep laughing and walks out of my office.

I can't believe Mr.Kim saw me like that!

End of Chapter 3.