#15

AUTHOR : Hello guys! I know it's been awhile. I've been busy with school. I'm trying to update every week if I can. Please be patient with me thank you.

———
Y/N POV.

Should I go with Mr. Kim? I'm not sure.. I've been to his house already but I need to go back home and spend time with my girls. Probably another time Mingyu.

I clear my throat, "Sorry, I can't. I have to spend time with my girls.." Mingyu looks at me and smiles. "That's fine with me ms. y/n."

~ Mingyu drops me at my apartment ~

I look through my purse and grab my house keys. As I was going to unlock the door lock, chaewon opened the door.

"Y/N!!" She put herself on me, hugging me. I hug her back and smile brightly. "We're going out, let's go have some fun with the girls."

"Like a girl night out?" Chaewon says excitedly and I nod as she pull away from the hug, getting all excited. "Tell them to get ready by 4pm. Let me just take a nap." yawning and walks in the room, closing the door behind me.

As I was removing my shoes and put my house slippers on, Hanni peak her head out of the room, "Y/n, I feel like I haven't seen you at all!!" she runs over to me and hugs me. Silly Hanni..

"Ah, Chaeyoung is at the cafe, working. She will be coming back soon." Chaewon says from her room and Hanni pulls away from the hug.

"Okayy! Anyways, did Chaewon tell you?" I look at Hanni and she nods, "Girls nigh out!!" Hanni celebrating. We haven't a girl night out in a bit.
I remembered the last time we had girls night out.

- About a year ago.
Time: 12:21am.
Location: Club

"y/n, look." Hanni nudged me while I was drinking almost spilling my beer, putting it down on the table. "What Hanni."

She points at this man, who had broad shoulders and his hair is perm. He's tall, probably somewhat 5'10 which is like the average as I think. He look at me for a bit then look away as he chugged his shot.

"Y/n, it's your chance bae!" she push me out of my seat, making me immediately stand up then he starts walking over to me. Oh gosh, I don't know what to do. My palms are sweating and my throat is slightly dry..

He stops, standing right in front of me and I can hear my girls giggling. I shake my head and look up at him, "Let's talk somewhere private, I don't want to hear these girls giggling behind us." as I walk to somewhat quiet and private place while he followed behind me.

- Few minutes passed.

Me and Kyle, the man who was looking at me with those broad shoulders walked over to my girls. "Hey guys!" I took a seat and Kyle sat next me, putting his arm behind me.

"Hm, it looks like you found someone y/n." Chaewon teases and the other girls laugh while I rolled my eyes.

"Don't mind them Kyle." I grab my glass full with whiskey and took a sip.

-Few months has passed.

It's me and Kyle our 9 months anniversary!
I'm getting ready to meet up with Kyle, but he doesn't know I'm coming so I'm surprising him.

I made to Kyle place, I unlocked the door with the spare key he gave me, Kyle immediately turned around and quickly walk over to me, hugs me tightly.

"It looks like you're happy Kyle." I hugged back and smile softly. However the atmosphere feels weird, it felt like something is going on.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry." He breaks the hug.

I tilt my head, "What's going on?"

"I'm breaking up with you. I just.. I can't do this anymore." he walks past me and grabs his luggage that was by the door then just left me.

Did he just broke up with me on our 9 months? Am I dreaming, what's going on.?

I quickly walk out of the door and tried to look for him, but he's nowhere to be found..

- Present.

Few hours has passed, we're all getting ready to go out. As I was getting ready, I get a call from Chan.

I answered the call and put him on speaker,
"Hey Chan." while I'm doing my hair.

"Y/n, do you think you're free tomorrow?" he asked.

"Uh, let me check." I stopped doing my hair and look at my schedule that's on my phone, "Well, I'm not free to 10am to 4pm."

"Oh okay, that's fine. I just want to hangout with you and seungkwan."

"Alright, just text me where to meet up Chan. I have to go now. Love you Chan bye!" as I continue to do my hair.

"Bye y/n, love you!" he hung up.

Chaeyoung walk in my room, "Aw, look at you pretty!" she's smiles and flop on my comfy bed.
I chuckle, while I'm almost done doing my hair.

"Oh my god, y/n! This cute guy asked my number while I was working at the cafe." she screams in excitement and I shook my head, "Just be careful, who you start talking to okay?" I look at her and she nods.

Hanni burst into my room, "Let's go have some fun!!"

——
- End of chapter 15.