you don't remember? #2

Time: 8am . Location: ??
(y/n pov)
I hear some noises that I slowly open my eyes and when I realized I'm not at my place, I quickly get off the bed. Then I hear some footsteps coming in the room and I quickly hid under the blanket then start pretending to be asleep.

While I was hiding under the blanket, I just hear some noises. I'm just confused where I am. After a few minutes, the footsteps went out of the room and I hear car keys jiggle then the footsteps is out of the house and hear the door close. I quickly get up from the bed and go to the nearest mirror. I look at myself but the clothes.. The clothes aren't mine! I screamed and I try looking for my phone. I found it on the nightstand and so much notifications on my phone. A lot missed calls and a lot text messages from my friends. Panicking and calls one of them.

"Y/N!" Hanni answered.
"HANNI, UHM CAN YOU PICK ME UP?" I look around and damn this place is nice. "Of course! Send me your location!"

I listen to her and send her my location, "tell me when you here also please be quick! I have to go to work in a few hours!" While Im looking at myself and trying to figure out who's clothes i'm wearing. Hanni said she would be there and hung up.

A few minutes, Im waiting outside, holding my stuff to hanni arrive. When she arrived I quickly get in her car and close the door.

"Damn, who's clothes are you wearing?" Hanni look at you. I shrugged my shoulders. "Just hurry up! I need to get ready for work. I can't be late on the first day." Hanni drove off from the luxury house and they're on the way to their house.

After getting ready at home, I was on my way to the company building. I walk into the building then go to the front desk. "ah, you're the new ceo assistant." the person said who's at the front desk. I nodded and he gave me my id card. I thanked him and went through security.

Author pov.
y/n walks to the elevator and hit the button to go up then waits for the elevator. While she was waiting, she went on her phone. A few minutes and the elevator is here, she walk in the elevator and press the button where she supposed to go. Y/N can't believe she's working in the biggest company.

The elevator door open and y/n walk out. People are working, talking and eating since they probably have a break. She go to her office which it's close to the ceo office. Then someone went up to her, they tapped her shoulder and y/n look behind.

"Oh, hello." y/n bowed and the person bowed too. She take a good look at him. He has darkish-brown hair styled in a professional way, the mole on his cheek and nice skin. "Welcome to the kim company!" The person smiled and I smiled back. "Oh, sorry! I forgot to tell you my name is lee seokmin." He took a sip from his coffee.

"I'm y/n." she smiles brightly, "ah, so you're the new assistant." Seokmin smiles back.

They were talking for like 5 minutes, "Yeah, I'm the manger." Seokmin finish his coffee and throw the paper cup into the garbage can. Then the ceo door open, she looks at the tall figure and damn she thinks he's fine. It would be a lie if y/n lied that he wasn't fine.

Everyone bowed even y/n to the ceo. "Good morning everyone." The ceo said.

Everyone said good morning back and he looks around then starts walking off to get some coffee.

"He's such a handsome man, right y/n?" Seokmin looks at y/n and her eyes were still focusing on the ceo. He laugh at her, "I guess I'll take that as a yes."

Kim Mingyu pov.
I look at everyone after they said good morning, but I see this girl who just look the same as the girl I met at the club yesterday. I thought I was going insane, shaking my head and keep continuing to walk to get coffee.

Waiting my coffee to finished, leaning against the counter watching my coffee. Then someone says my name.

"Wassup, Mingyu." I look at them and smile, "Wonwoo!" We hug each other for a good minute then we pull apart. "How are you?" I look at him. "I'm doing great." He said.  "That's good wonwoo. Also do you want some coffee? I can make you one." As I said grabbing my coffee since it's done and put some cream into my coffee. He shakes his head, "I already drank some coffee on the way here."

I took a sip of my coffee, "Sorry, I couldn't come over and take care of you." Wonwoo just smile, "No worries! I know you're busy, and it wasn't bad. It's just a cold and Seungcheol took care of me."  I nodded.

We're talking so much that I forgot what I was going to do after getting my coffee. After talking with him for awhile, I have to continue my work and see my new ceo assistant.

I walk back to my office placing my coffee on a coaster then took a seat.

Y/N pov.
Setting my stuff on the desk and starts organizing them. Then I hear a knock my door, "Come in!" still organizing my stuff. Footsteps step in my office and I hear some choking. I quickly look up at them, and it's the ceo! "Oh my! Hello Mr.Kim!" I bowed down. Then I realized he was choking, I look at him and I know notice he had coffee so he probably choke on his coffee. I grab a water bottle from my desk and tried to hand it to him, but he shake his head. "I'm fine." He said coldly. I nodded and put the drink down.

I continue to organize my desk, but I feel pair of eyes examining that I start to be nervous. I look back at the ceo.

"It's you!" He said. I titled my head confused, "What do you mean, it's me?" I laughed. He shook his head and take a drink of his coffee.

Why is he shaking his head? Also, what does he mean "it's you?" I'm so confused. Oh no, does remember me from somewhere? I'm scared and confused.

"You really don't remember do you?" He chuckles and I shake my head. "I'll explain it to you then."

End of Chapter 2.