smile. #11

AU Notes : Hello everyone! I'm so thankful for you guys for reading the "ceo" story! Sadly, I might be updating slowly since school started. I'm trying my best to update, please be patient with me!! Thank you guys again.

_______
- Y/N pov.
Mingyu smiles at me after he says to the guys that I threw up at the club. I shake my head, "You got to be kidding me."

"What, they're going to know anyways." he shrugged while I roll my eyes.

- Few minutes passed, we're back at Mr.Kim's place.

"Y/N!" I look at Chan and smile, "Hello!"
I spread my arms apart, waiting for him to hug me.

"Where were you?!" he hugs me, "I was just out with your friends."

"We just went to a cafe, chan." mingyu laughs and he looks at him. "Oo, I feel bad for y/n. She had to hangout with you." as he make a disgusted face.

"Hey! she agreed to hangout with me." mingyu rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, I did." I smile at Chan.

- Author Pov. (Few hours passed)
Mingyu and Wonwoo is on the couch, watching t.v.

Minghao and Jun is in the kitchen, making something.

Jeonghan and Seungkwan just chatting in the dining room.

Chan, Seokmin and Soonyoung is playing some games that's in the arcade room.

Hansol and Joshua is just chatting in the living room.

Y/N is in her room, on her phone.
But her stomach made a growl sound, "shit, I'm hungry." she gets up from the bed and starts walking to the kitchen.

"Jun! Minghao! Are you guys making anything?" as she arrived in the kitchen. They both look at her, "Yep!"

She takes a peak and there's noodles and spring rolls.

"wow! That looks good guys!" she smiles.

"Yeah it's because of me." Jun smiling and Minghao rolls his eyes.

"Come on y/n let's watch t.v with wonwoo and mingyu." Minghao put his arm on her shoulder and she nods.

Both of them are walking to the living room.

Mingyu and Wonwoo are talking together,
"Wonwoo! She's going to die!" as he points at the t.v.

"Mingyu, she's going to be alive!" Wonwoo shakes his head.

Minghao and Y/N enter in the room, hearing their loud conversation.

- Mingyu pov.
Me and Wonwoo are arguing who's going to die in the zombie movie, then y/n and Minghao enter the room.

"Oh hey guys and answer a quick question for us please!" I look at them.

"Sure." Minghao sits next to me and y/n sit nexts to her.

"Don't tell me she's not going to stay alive." I point at the t.v. Wonwoo just laughs.

"She's going to die. She looks so pale! Veins are popping out too like.." y/n leans back on the couch.

"Thank you!"  I look at wonwoo, "y/n agrees!"

"Yeah, she's going to die anytime soon." Minghao rest his arm on the back of the couch. Wonwoo rolls his eyes.

- 40 minutes passed.

"I'll be right back." Minghao gets off the couch and walk to the kitchen. Three of us nodded and went back watching the movie, but there's a growl noise. I look over at y/n since it came from her I guess.  She just smile awkwardly, "Sorry, I'm just hungry."

"It's okay, I can make you something if you're hungry." getting up from my seat.

"It's okay, Mr.Kim." she smiles at me. Damn she still calls me that.? Oh whatever, we're not that close anyways.

"You sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure." but her stomach growls again and I just chuckle, grabbing her wrist making her get off the couch.

"Mingyu, make me something too!" Wonwoo smiles at me and I nodded.

I'm dragging y/n to the kitchen, but making sure that I'm not holding her wrist too tight.

"Mr.Kim, I'm okay." we arrived in the kitchen and it's a mess.

"Trust me, I'll make you great food! Also, if you don't mind please help me clean the mess. Jun probably left it like this."

"Of course, I'll help you." she smile at me..
Woah. She smile at me? SHE SMILE AT ME?!
That's the first time she smile at me. LIKE NOT AWKWARDLY OR ANYTHING.

I just feel like I won a task or something.

-End of chapter 11.
(sorry it's boring, I'm trying my best!)