Dinner Party. #9

Kim Mingyu Pov.
I see Chan and y/n talking a lot together. That's crazy how her best friend is my best friend. Small world I guess. "So, you call her sunshine?" I look at chan and he nods.

"Why?" Jihoon drinks his soda, "Well, she always brighten people mood." Chan smiles.

I look at y/n, drinking soju. "Guys! We should play a drinking game!" Seokmin exclaims and Hansol agrees, "Oh yes!" then everyone agrees.

We start playing games and I keep losing. "Kim Mingyu!" Jun points at me and laugh.

"Hey! Go easy on me! I'm paying all of this." I roll my eyes and take a shot. I look at y/n and she's laughing, that's nice to see.

Author Pov.
Chan rest on y/n chair btw he took someone spot and all of them are having a good time. Wonwoo is laughing with y/n. Mingyu just keep taking shots because he's losing games even Minghao.

"Joshuaa sing for us!" Soonyoung talks in a very weird way and everyone can tell his drunk. Joshua laughs and go up stage where performers sing or play their instruments or anything.

Mingyu is fine after taking shots and Seokmin keeps touching mingyu biceps. "Aw, look hes into your biceps!" y/n laughs. Other group of boys are standing up and singing with joshua from the table. Seungkwan is recording the "concert", laughing at them.

Seungcheol is talking with y/n across from the table, "So you and chan have been friends since childhoods?" she nods.

"Yeah because our moms are best friends." she looks at chan and smiles. "He's always by my side and I'm grateful for that."

Mingyu gets up, "Excuse me, I have to use the restroom." walking to the restroom.

"So how do you feel about Mingyu as your ceo, y/n?" Chan teases her. "Well, I admit. It's awkward around him but one time we talk but not a lot. I just wish that I didn't meet him at the club, it's so embarrassing!" she puts her down on the table, feeling embarrassed and chan pats her back.

"Oh come on! You guys will get along soon, I just know it!" Seungcheol smiles.

"Yeah, you guys will probably be friends in a few months!" Seungkwan laughs and cheol slaps his back. "Ow!"

- Y/N Pov.
"I'll be back." I get up from my seat and walk to the restroom, going to the girl room.

After using the restroom, walking out I see Mr.Kim and I just pass by, feeling the same atmosphere from him until he says my name.

"Y/n." he says, leaning against the wall and I look at him, "yes?"

"let's be friends." he smiles at me and I just look at him if I hear him correctly, "Sorry if that was awkward.. I just want to be friends with you since I'm hoping it wouldn't be awkward between us." he scratch behind his neck embarrassed.

"Sure." I smiles and he smiles back at me then walk over to the table full of boys who still singing with Joshua.

"Y/N! come on stage!!" Joshua points at me and shakes my head, but he comes over to me, dragging me to the stage. "Joshua!!"

He laughs at me and pass me the mic. Well shit, at least we're having fun.

- Kim Mingyu Pov.
I'm walking back to the table and I just feel embarrassed, but it's alright I guess.

I hear the boys so loudly, cheering and laugh at them. "Go y/n!!" Chan cheers!

I look at the stage and see y/n, Joshua & Soonyoung. "Your turn y/n" soonyoung pass the mic over to her.

I sit down next to chan, "wow, I never seen y/n like this before." he looks at me, "She just need to get use around you, you know. I mean you're the ceo."

"Oh, I ask her to be friends with her because I can't with the awkwardness between us." I take a shot. "What did she say?"

"Uhm, she says sure." I smile. "Damn I feel bad for her." I push him softly, "Hey!!"

- Few hours passed.
All of us are tired, a lot of people left and 14 of us stay for a little bit, they ask if they can sleep at my house and of course I let them.

All of us are at my house, "y/n your room is over there. If you need anything just tell my name or come to my room or something." she nods and walk to her room.

Well again it's awkward and seungcheol just pat my back, "She will open up to you anytime." and he walks over to his room.

I sigh and walk to my room, and I smell like alcohol so I decided to shower.

- Y/N pov.
I took a shower and dress in the guest pajamas. This place is nice and I hear a knock, "come in!"
Soonyoung walks in, "Hi y/n!!" Oh, I never expect him.

"Hello, soonyoung." I sit down on my bed, "So how's between you and Mingyu?" as he sit next to me.

"Oh I don't know, we're friends now but still feel awkward because of the club." I look at him.
"It will be okay." he smiles at me.

A few minutes passed, we talked a lot but he realize it's late so he left. Then I realize I need a blanket so I guess I'll go to Mr.Kim room.

I walk in Mr.Kim room, "Mr.Kim?" I walk around in the room, looking for him and he's not in here? Where is he?

But I feel someone is behind me and I turn around. OH MY GOD..

End of chapter 9.