New year eve. (special)

Hello everyone! This chapter is just a special. It doesn't go with the story at all so enjoy.

Y/N pov.

It's 5pm. I'm at my apartment, getting ready to go to Mingyu's place since he's throwing a party well it's soonyoung plan.

I'm sitting down on my big white chair and my stuff on my vanity desk. While I'm getting ready, music is playing 'Pink + White - Frank Ocean' . My phone is on a stand, while I'm putting on touch ups, I get a call from seokmin. I answer the call and put him on speaker.

"Hello?" as I replied.
"Ah, y/n. I just wonder if you're coming." he asked.  "Yeah, I'm coming why?"
"Chan just wants to make sure because he's on his way picking you up right now."
"Oh okay." I smile and starts pack up my stuff.
"I'll see you later y/n!" he hangs up.

Few minutes passed.

Chan picked me up and we're at mingyus place. Music is blasting and video games are on the t.v.

I'm watching Chan and Hansol playing on the t.v, yelling at each other. It's so funny.

"Guys, I'll be right back I'm going to use the restroom." I said and they just nod. I get up and walk over to the restroom.

Mingyu Pov.
I'm in office just to check something real quick. After checking, I walk out of my office and go to the kitchen to help cooking.

When I'm going to the kitchen, I bumped into something.

"Shit..." I look down and it's y/n.

She looks up at me and immediately bow down.
"I'm sorry mingyu." I chuckle at her and softly pats her back.

"It's fine y/n." she nods and looks at me.
"So uhm, how are you doing Mingyu?" she asked.
"I'm alright." I replied and starts walking. Then she starts walking with me.

"How about you?" I look at her and she looks at me. Then I feel something that I haven't feel in awhile. Her eyes are sparkling and her lips looks soft... Everything feels slow-mo to me, her hair looks amazing as usual. I was so zoned out by admiring her.. Until I hear her saying my name over and over.

"Mingyu! Mingyu!" She waves her hand in front of my face. I blink and just stare at her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright"

Few hours passed.
Authors pov.

People are eating, y/n and Jun are talking since they're done eating. However, Mingyu keeps looking at her. Minghao nudged his arm, "Hey gyu. What are you looking at?" Mingyu immediately looks down at his food.

Minghao try to figure out what he was looking at and mingyu is hoping he doesn't find out.

It's 11:45pm. 15 minutes until 2024.

"Excuse me, I have to take this call." Y/n gets up and mingyu looks at her as she walks away.

Minghao eyes widen and whispers to him, "y/n huh? She's cute right?" he teases him. The black hair with the broad shoulders, glares at the guy who's wearing black glasses. 

"Too bad, she's talking to someone." Minghao drinks his wine and mingyu quickly turns to him.

He laughs, "I'm joking. She's not don't worry."

Mingyu shake his head and finish his food. "Excuse me guys." as he stands up and walk over to the y/n direction.

Y/n is leaning against the wall, still on the phone. "Chaewon, I made something for you guys before I went."

Mingyu slowly walks up to her and she looks at him. She tilts her head and mouths "Hold on" to him.

"Ah, leave some for Chaeyoung. I think she asleep. Well uhm, I have to hang up right now. I'll see you guys soon, love you guys." She hangs up and looks at me.

"Do you need something Mingyu?" She ask and Mingyu looks at his watch, it's 11:52pm. He slowly walking up to her, getting closer to her.

Y/N feels nervous, her palms are sweating.

"Y/n.." he says quietly and put his hand on the wall and y/n is resting on the wall.

"Yes?" she's confused, she doesn't know if she like this or love this.. Then Mingyu slowly put his other hand behind y/n's ear and getting even closer to her.

Their lips are inches apart. "May I?" Mingyu asked and y/n pull him in a kiss. She put her arms on his shoulders and he put his other hand that was resting on the wall to her waist.

Meanwhile everyone, loudly says "Happy New Year!"

_______

The end!

AU: Sorry if this chapter is poorly made, I'm rushing my apologies. Also, ceo is still in continue I'm just busy with school. I promise the next chapter will be out!! Reminder, this chapter doesn't affect the "CEO" story, it's just a special!! Anyways Happy New Year!