Business #5.

Location: The Kim Company building.

Y/N pov.

I quickly grab my stuff and walks out of my office. I see Mr.Kim with Wonwoo.

Mr.Kim looks at me and I quickly avoid his eye contact. "Let's go." I say and we walk to the meeting room.

We made it into the meeting room, everyone stand up and bows down. We take our seats and I see seokmin and I wave at him. Of course, he waved back.

Then the meeting begins.

After, everyone talking meanwhile I'm writing down which plan would work. I keep playing with  my pen. Seokmin is so focus on people plans and their ideas. While Mr.Kim and Mr.Jeon is whispering, talking a little bit.

I look at Mr.Kim and softly tap his broad shoulder, "Mr.Kim I think these plans would work." I whisper to him and pointing at my paper that's full with different plans. I star the plans that would work. He looks down at the paper and he just nods. "These plans could work." He whispers.

"It will work Mr.Kim. The company can grow, the sales will be amazing." I smile and he looks at me, smiling back at me.

After, the person just finished saying their ideas and mr.kim got up from his seat. He walks in front of the room. "Thank you everyone for brilliant ideas. You guys can be dismissed." He smiles and everyone gets from their chair and bow down.

I get up and bow down. Straight my back and grab my papers. Seokmin walks over to me, "Let's get some coffee y/n!" I look at him and frowned, "sorry seokmin, I have to do some work."

Seokmin just smiles, "It's okay." He put his hand on my shoulder, "Another time." I nod and he left the room.

Mr.Kim starts walking to Mr.Jeon and me. I look them and Mr.Jeon speaks up, "So what's the final decision Mr.Kim?"

Mr.Kim looks at me and his hand signal me to give my paper thats full with plans to Mr.Jeon. I nod and give him the paper.

"Let's take this in the office." Mr.Jeon said and we both nod.

Three of us is in Mr.Kim office, explaining and saying our opinions which plan would work the most.  Then we finally decided on a plan we both like and will work.

"Alright, good job guys." Mr.Kim looks at us and smiles.

Me and Mr.Jeon thanked him, "You guys can have a break for your hard work." He lays back on his chair.

We both thanked him again and walked out of the office.

I enter my office and putting my papers on my desk. I sigh and sit back down on my chair then my phone starts to ring, look at my phone and grab it.

I wonders who's calling, oh it's Chaewon. I answer the call, "What do you need?" as I play with my hair.

"Oh my god babes, Lee Chan is coming!" She screamed through the phone, making me put the phone away from my ear.

I put my phone down on my desk and put her on speaker, "When?"

"Today!" my eyes widened, "Today?! Our apartment is messy!" Chaewon laughs, "Don't worry, we clean the apartment."

I sigh in relief, "Good." "He'll be here when you come after work."

In a few minutes, we says our goodbye and hung up the call.

Few hours passed, I'm back at the apartment. I enter, removing my shoes. Then I hear my name, "Y/N!!" I look up and smile. It's my best friend, Lee Chan.

I put my slipper on and quickly walk over to him, hugging him. "Lee Chan!!" I smile and he hugs back.

I take a look at him and he still look the same, but he has some face piercings. "Wow, you have some piercings." We pull apart and he nods.

"Well I barely wear them." He chuckles. "Anyways, come on let's eat!" He drag me to the dining table.

We're at the dining table, eating and drinking some soju, mostly playing drinking games.

Me and Chan mostly got to drink the most, "Lee Chan, drink!!" Chaewon scream and he took a shot.

We're having a good time, laughing and smiling.
"Hey, y/n!" Chan looks at my and laughing but I shook my head, "I didn't lose! It's you loser!!" I ruffle his hair.

"No, you lost!" he still give me a shot and I sigh. "You're lucky I love you." rolling my eyes and take the shot.

The next day.
I woke up on my bed with the worst headache, groaning in pain while sitting up. "Shit." massaging my head.

Then Chan walk in, "Good morning sunshine!" he smiles brightly, holding a egg, spam and toast in his hand and the other hand holding a juice.

"Good morning chan.." I yawn.

Chan walks over to me placing the plate and juice on the nightstand. Then he grabs a foldable mini desk and unfold it, putting on top of me.

He puts the plate and the juice on the table.
"Are you okay y/n?" he looks at me and pats my head. "I'm just hungover." I laugh and starts eating.

"Oh okay, I'll get the medicine when you're done eating." he smiles and go sits down on the edge of the bed.

After few minutes, I finished eating and see chan entering in my room, "here." handing me the medicine for my hungover. I took the medicine and put it in my mouth, swallow the medicine.

He give me a cup of water and I took a sip. "Thank you."

- Few hours passed
putting my shoes on and putting my keys in my bag, "Y/N, you're ready?" Chan looks at me.

I nod and wave goodbye to my girls and we walk out of the apartment.

Me and Chan walks to his car. We both get in the car, putting on our seatbelt then we're on our way to my work.

We made it to my work, "Thank you for dropping me off." I ruffle his hair and he got annoyed, "Just go annoying person!" I laugh and get out of the car. Before I enter the building, I blew some kisses and he drove off. Wow, I was just showing some love.

I enter the building, going security and walk to the elevator. Then I felt this figure next me and I look at them. It's Mr.Kim, I quickly bow down.

"Good morning, Mr.Kim" I straight my back, "Good morning ms.y/n" He smiles.

I smile back and the elevator door open, we both walk in and he press the button to we need to go on.

The atmosphere felt awkward and the embarrassing event still run through my head.

- Kim Mingyu pov.
Gosh, it's really awkward. I fix my collar and y/n speaks up, "So uhm, Mr.Kim how are you today?"
I look at her and she's not looking at me, instead she's looking at the elevator door.

"I'm doing well, you?" I look at the door too. "I'm doing fine, but have an little headache." she laughs.

"Oh why?" I look at her. "Well, I drank a lot yesterday." Oh, drink again? I guess she likes to drink.

"wow, drinking again ms.y/n?" I chuckle thinking about the event at the club. "My best friend is staying over at my house and we decided to drink." I look at her and she smile to herself.

AU NOTE : sorry this is a boring chapter💀 I'll be publishing a new one in a few hours if i can to make up this boring chapter 🫶

End of chapter 5.