Surprise. #8

Y/N Pov.
It's been a few hours since Mr.Kim visit my office and it was awkward. I don't know why, it's always weird whenever he's here. It might've been the club, it's only been a few days since that embarrassing event. I can't believe he saw me like that! Just imagine your boss saw you a mess.. I'm trying my best to erase that event.

There's few minutes until we go to dinner party. We're going to korean bbq, and i'm so excited!
Me and seungkwan are on the 1st floor, waiting outside for Mr.Kim since seungkwan and seokmin cars are still in the shop.

Mr.Kim car park in front of us and we get in the car. Seokmin is sitting in the front, and I'm sitting in the back with seungkwan and this other person?

Oh yeah! It's Mr.Jeon or wonwoo, I greet him and he greets back, then again silence. When are there not going to be silence with Mr.Kim.

"Oh, Mingyu you know our friends will be there right?" Wonwoo says and I can see Mr.Kim face expression, confuse in the rear mirror, "Really? I didn't know."

"Come on man, they literally talk about this in the group chat." Seokmin rolls his eyes. I'm just there in silence and by the way, I'm sitting in the middle.

Seungkwan looks at me, "Oh come on y/n don't be shy!" he puts his arm around my shoulder and I smile a little bit. "In a few months, we'll get closer!" as he grabs his ice tea americano and takes a sip. I nod,

"So y/n are you interest to anything? Like animals or video game or whatever." I look at wonwoo, giving me the warm smile ever.

"Of course!" I tell him the stuff, i'm interest in like watching gameplays or play video games, loves animals so much, and other things.

Bam, me and wonwoo instantly clicked. We found out we like similar stuffs.

In a few minutes, we made it at the place. "We're here guys." Mr.Kim gets out of the car and all of us get out of the car.

All of us walks in the place and the place looks quiet, "Hey, it's look lonely-" I look at wonwoo,

"because Mingyu rented this place for tonight." he smiles, oh wow he's that rich.

The waiter assigned us a table and we start ordering. As we order more, a lot of people from the company is coming in.

I'm sitting next to wonwoo and seokmin and Mr.Kim is sitting in front of me, I try my best to have not eye contact with him. The waitress gives us our orders, grabbing my juice.

Then a group of boys joins in, all of them greet each other even me. "Oh guys, this is y/n." Seokmin pointed me out and they all smile at me.

"Hello, my name is choi seungcheol!" he shakes my hand, he has blond hair and have a beautiful smile. He looks pretty.

"Hello y/n, my name is so xu Minghao." I look at him, he has piercings, nail design and has a mullet and DAMN he looks good.

"Hi!! My name is Kwon Soonyoung! I'm pleased to meet you!" he smiles and I'm going to admit he looks cute, he looks young too.

"Nice to meet you, my name is jihoon." giving me the cutest smile.

"My name is Joshua. Its nice to meet you." he shakes my hand.

We all sit down, "Oh where's the other boys." as Mr.Kim sits down. "They're still on the way." seungcheol said. Damn, they're still more?

"Well, start ordering!" seokmin smiles. I look around and gets a buzz from my phone. I look at my phone and it's a text from chan. This dude always worries about me.

"Have fun! Be careful too!" chan texted, replying to the text, "I will don't worry. I'll see you at home." smiling at my phone and putting it away.

I notice soonyoung looks at me, "Oh! Mingyu isn't that girl from the club?" he exclaims and I just lower my head in embarrassment. The boys laugh, "Wow, I can't believe she works in your company." Jihoon cross his arms, laughing.

"She's my assistant." Mr.Kim said and the boys are shock.

Seokmin rubs my back, "Its okay y/n." as he whispers to me. I lift my head up and just smiles.
Then I made eye contact with Mr.Kim and he just smiles at me.

"Kim Mingyu!!" I look at the group of boys and I see.. CHAN?! LEE CHAN IS HERE?!

I get up from my seat, "Chan?!" he looks at me and cover his mouth in shocked, "Y/N?!"

He quickly ran over to me and hugs me, "Chan you know her?" wonwoo said and chan looks at him. "Yes! She's my best friend." ruffling my hair.
Annoying kid.

End of chapter 8.