ride. #6

Location: Kim Company building.

- Kim Mingyu pov.
The elevator door open, me and y/n walk out of the elevator. We decided to get coffee together, walking to the lounge room.

We walk in the room, we see seungkwan and seokmin eating together.

"Do you want me to make your coffee?" I smile as I already getting a cup to fill up with coffee but she shakes her head, "It's okay Mr.Kim" she smiles.

I nod and hand her a cup, she takes the cup from my hand and starts making her coffee. "I'll be back ms.y/n" she nods and I walk over to seungkwan and seokmin.

"Good morning guys" I smile and they both give me the nasty glare. "Heyy! I didnt do anything wrong! Right?" they laugh.

"Of course not mingyu." Seungkwan laughs and drink his ice tea americano. This dude really likes his ice tea americano. If you see him without his drink, don't bother him.

- Y/N pov.
I lean against the wall, waiting for my coffee to be finish. While I was waiting, I see Mr.Kim with seokmin and this other guy which I saw him at kim's office yesterday.

They look they're really close, three of them laughing and smiling.

I look at my coffee and it's finish. I added some creamer and put my coffee aside so I can make kim coffee. I grab another cup and start making his coffee.

While I was making mr.kim coffee, I got a phone call and I answer it. "Hello?" continuing to make the coffee.

"Hi y/n!" it's lee chan voice, annoying kid.
"What do you need chan?" I asked.

"Nothingg, I just want to check up on you." he clears his throat. "It hasn't been 30 minutes and you're checking up on me. Aw, are you worry about me chan." I teases him and I hear him scoff.

"Can I just check up on my best friend?" I can imagine of him rolling his eyes, "Hmm, okay also why would you drive off so quickly." I pout to myself.

"It was embarrassing seeing you blowing kisses to me." he laughs and right there I hung up.

"annoying kid." I whisper to myself and finish mr.kim coffee, putting my phone away and grabbing two cups full with coffee.

I'm walking towards to them and seokmin sees me, "Good morning y/n!" he smiles at me and I smile back. "Good morning seokmin."

I look at mr.kim and give him his coffee, "oh, ms.y/n you made it for me?" I nod.

"You didn't have to, you could've told me that you're done making the coffee." he smiles.

"I don't want to be mean. I don't want to disturb you guys." I take a seat next to seokmin.

"It's okay, they're not worth my time." he says jokingly and the blond hair guy quickly gets up from his seat, "kicking" him but of course he didn't. Mr.Kim backs away and laughs, "I'm kidding!"

- Few hours passed
I finish my work already and I'm just chatting with seokmin and the other guy, who I finally get to know his name.

"Seungkwan!" I playfully slap his arm and he just give me the death stare. Then I get a phone call. I check who it is and it's chan, ah this kid.

I answer the call, "Yes chan?" I yawn.
"Y/nn what time should I pick you up?"

I look at my watch, "Not anytime soon, are you still willing to pick me up." I laugh.

"Man, I'm too tired. Sorry y/n ask someone to drop you off." he sighs, "Don't worry about it. I'll ask someone. Go to sleep okay."

Me and Chan says our goodbye, hanging up the call. "So, who can drop me off?" I look at seokmin and seungkwan.

"shit. I can't y/n. My car is getting my oil change." Seokmin scratch his head, feeling bad for me. I smile, "It's okay. Uh, how about you seungkwan."

"Same here." he sighs. "Wait so how are you guys going home?" I tilt my head.

"Kim Mingyu." They both said and then I hear a voice, "What?" I turn around and it's mr.kim. I get up from my seat and bow to him.

- Author pov.
Mingyu smiles and y/n looks at him. The atmosphere starts to be heavy and awkward.
There's a silence moment for a few minutes then seokmin speaks up,

"So, Mingyu do you have extra spaces in your car?" y/n looks at seokmin, "uhm yes why?"

"Ah, perfect! Ms.y/n needs a ride." she looks at mingyu, "sure, she can."
"Oh thank you so much Mr.Kim" she bows down.

- Few hours passed.
y/n pov.

We're waiting for mr.kim. The three of us are talking then a black car show up, the window roll down "Come on guys." Mr.Kim said and we all get in the car.

I'm sitting in the back with seokmin and seungkwan is sitting in the front. Mr.Kim starts driving to seungkwan since it's closer.

I lay my head against the window, tired. Then I get a phone call, "yes?"

"y/n, where are you? Am I late to pick you up?" chan ask. I laugh, "Im on my way home chan."

"oh- Im sorry that I couldn't pick you up." he sighs, "It's okay. I'll be there in a few minutes, just go to sleep." I close my eyes, tired.

"hm, I'll see you soon then sunshine." Chan hangs up. I put my phone in my bag and slowly fell asleep.

- Kim Mingyu Pov.

I drop off seungkwan at his place and driving to seokmin place. It's so quiet, I look up at the rear-view mirror. Seokmin is on his phone and y/n is sleeping.

hm, she looks cute- Wow, hold on! I shake my head, what's going on with me. We barely talk and she's probably doesn't want to talk to me expect for businesses.

Few minutes passed, I just keep looking at the rear view mirror, just to see y/n. God, I need help, plus she's my ceo assistant..

End of Chapter 6.