•JAY X KAY•

JAYS POV

I was walking to Kay's house looking down ant my phone not really noticing anything.

Till all if a sudden a car pulled up in front of me I looked to see who was in the car and I hopped right in noticing it was Kay.

I got in the passenger seat and hugged and kissed him all over.

We talked till we got to his house.

And no he didn't live in Harlem no more he moved and now lives in his own pent house that he said he's going to let me move into.

Well when we start to tell people that you know were together.

No one knows because Kay is supposed to be my oop but I guess somethings changed.

• the pent house •

cute ik

We get in side and he pops on the coach I sit on his lap and he put his hands around my waist.

That's when he started to kiss on my neck and put his big hand under my shirt kissing my neck and leaving mark's.

Soft and small sounds left my mouth.
He then choked me from the back making my back arch.

He then stopped himself and asked if I wanted to take it to the room I said yes and on we went.

•••••••••••••••••
Smut coming up

We got to his room and I sat on his bed
On the edge, and he came to me and started to take my shirt off while kissing me.

Once he got it off he started to take my pants off. After getting all my clothes off me he stood and admired me biting his bottom lip.

He still and his clothes on he was wearing some gray sweat pants an a white te.

He sat me on his lap and started to move my hips and rubbing me on his thigh smirking the entire time never breaking eye contact.

I was getting pretty hard ass he moved my hips harder and all of a sudden he rapped his hand around my dick and started to jerk it slowly.

Some moans left my mouth as I looked up eye's rolling to the back of my head.

Then before I knew it I felt like I needed to cum and before I could feel anything else I cumed all over kays hand.

He looked at me with his eyes half shut and with this look I never seen in him before it was a look of lust, he looked as if he wanted to rip me into pieces and call me his.

*let's let the fun begin*

He got up and put me on the bed.
He got all his clothes off till he only had his boxers on, he went and took some lube.

He told me to lay on my stomach with my ass up and I did. He put some lube on the ring of my ass and put some on two of his fingers.

He put them inside me "fuck" I cursed under Neath my breath.

He started to move them making little moans escape my mouth.

He now was moving them even faster
My lower back felt like it was on fire but it felt so good.

He the added another finger and "ahh kay please"..*slaps ass*.. " what did u call me" .."I-I mean daddy".."now what did u need".. He asked still moving his fingers in my ass.

"Ugh uh I need u to be inside me please".. As I said those last words he turned me around to ware my back was on the bed.

He took his fingers out and put them in my mouth as he did he put his tip slowly in my ass.

I felt me back arching as he went further in me " ahh" I yelped at the feeling.

Once he got some good inches in me he looked at me to see if I were ready I shook my head "words baby".." Y- yes u- u can move now" I said with a shaking voice.

He started to move in a slow motion for a little bit till he lend down to kiss my neck, was when his motion got faster.

All u could hear was my moan's and the sound of ower body's clapping together.

His hair was in a ponytail but I quickly took it out and started to run my fingers through it. "You like how I'm working u baby"..*no answer*.

He started choking me then asked again more aggressive "you like how I'm working u baby".." Y- yes"..

He chuckled softly in my ear making shivers go down my back. He slowly began to get up.

And his motion got slower and made me ready to cum "daddy I-I need to cum".." OK baby in a min I'm almost done".. He was now going faster and I didn't think I could hold it.

"Ugh".." I'm almost there baby hold on fo me" he said as his eyes closed shut and he continued to thrust in to me.

"OK baby on 3, 1,2,3".. He said as we both cumed at the same time.
______________________________________

How yall like the first chapter
And yall I'm finna post more chapters I just been working one this one cuz u know.

And next chapter is going to be
Luh Tyler x DD Osama cuz I got a good one for themmm