Chapter 17

Gaon gazed up at him, dark eyes hooded with lust as he arched into Yohan's wandering hands, delicious sounds falling from his lips. His pale skin sweaty and glowing, displaying Yohan's claims so beautifully.

"Hyung!"

Yohan leaned down, caging the squirming younger with his body as he licked and nipped along the tender skin of Gaon's throat; so, so beautiful. His hands had touched that delicate place countless of times, marking the pretty boy as his.

He was interrupted from his worshipping as Gaon slung his legs over Yohan's hip, pulling himself up and pressing his hardness against Yohan's without shame. Gasping, Yohan accidentally bit harder, tearing a pained whine from his pretty boy.

Pulling away, apologies on his lips he was left breathless at the wanting look in Gaon's doe eyes and the whispered words: "Again, Yohan-hyung!".

Gaon looked so pretty underneath him with teary eyes and wanting lips.

All for him.

It was Yohan who made Gaon moan and gasp and beg for more.

It was Yohan who claimed Gaon with pretty red marks and dark bruises in the shapes of his fingers.

It was Yohan who made him cum with only his tongue and fingers; touches and words enough to make his pretty, pretty boy tremble.

It was Yohan who brought Gaon over the edge a second time when they became one after the universe had made it seemingly impossible for them to ever be more than enemies.

And it was Yohan who was pulled into Gaon's arms afterwards as they fell asleep together.

Yohan. Not someone else but Kang Yohan, the Devil Judge. Because he had finally found the one that saw something in his darkness that was loveable.

"I trusted you, Kang Yohan."

Gaon stood in the doorway, one foot already out of Yohan's bedroom, cradling his shirt against his chest, hiding the bitemarks littering his neck.

"How could you?"

Gaon looked at him hurt, tears in his eyes but it wasn't the tears that had adored his face earlier and Yohan didn't understand. Hadn't Gaon held him just now?

"I knew you were a monster."

Yohan wanted him to stop, to stop saying those things so sincerely. Gaon couldn't believe him a... a monster. He had said so!

"But I never thought you could sink so low."

Hurt changed into disgust and Yohan wasn't prepared for the sneer aimed at him, heart breaking into pieces.

"You're no better than the greedy monsters that killed your Hyung because you too killed me."

"Gaon-"

Yohan was glued to his bed, heavy covers falling around his body, when all he wanted was to reach out for the younger.

"You forced your sick perversions on me, without any regard of what that would do to me. You were aware that I loved her, but you still did that to me. You made me hate myself, Kang Yohan. How could I ever love a monster like you? You have no heart, no conscience. You will destroy anyone around you. I wish I'd never met you."

Then Gaon walked away; away from Yohan, leaving him to pick up the torn pieces of his scarred heart.

Yohan shoot up gasping, chest aching so badly he couldn't breathe. Gaze roaming around frantically, only to find the bed beside him empty and cold. The breath was knocked out of him as he realised terrified: he was alone. Gaon wasn't beside him anymore. His nightmare was becoming true.