Chapter 1

Clinggggggg!!!

Amidst the bustling noise,the excited running,the noisy cars and parents calling for their children who had finished their classes for the day, some students still couldn't accept that their time in class was over. They were inside one of the classrooms because they still wanted to listen to their favorite teacher.

"Teacher kha~~~ We still want to listen to your story... How did that cat come back to its owner again? You're too cruel to stop the story at that part," a six-year-old girl student whined/complained to the teacher in front of her when he announced that he would stop the story at that point and continue it in the next class.

"Jinny... don't worry... I will continue the story in our next class."

"Awww... Teacher... It's already friday today... We have to wait for the story's continuation until monday you're really so unfair, teacher," another student complained.

"Hahaha... Then how about you read it in advance..."

"No way, krub.We want teacher, the one who will read it for us because the story is more exciting when Teacher Fourth is the one reading and telling the story."

"Ehem,Teacher Fourth.The parents outside are already complaining to me how their child is still not coming out of your classroom," Satang said to Fourth,his co-teacher and only friend.

"Ahhh..students. Did you hear what Teacher Satang said? Your parents are already here. So,see you next week, class.Goodbye," Fourth said, smiling gently.

"GOODBYE, TEACHER FOURTH."

...

"Haaaa, Ai'Fourth. I really don't know how you can still manage everything. Look at you, still fresh, and me so distressed," Satang said,stretching his sore arms.

"Hahaha, not totally, Satang. My mom called me yesterday and said we need to pay our hospital bill next month," Fourth said sadly.

"Ahh... about your por illness..."

"Uhmm... If we can't pay it until next month, he will transfer to a public hospital, but you know, Satang, if we transfer my por there... I'm afraid his condition will become worse. So, it's really hard... The payment of our school to us is not enough for this... I'm thinking of finding another part-time job next week," Fourth said.

"Then, good luck, Fourth... If I ever have extra income, I will give it to you, hah... So, don't worry too much," Satang said, patting Fourth's shoulder lightly.

"Thank you, Satang...".
...

Fourth, who was separated from Satang because they rented different dorms,was walking toward his dorm when suddenly someone covered his eyes and pulled him forcefully,

"You... I told you to bring him here carefully... Why did he lose consciousness?" The angry scolding was the first thing Fourth heard when he woke up, sitting in the chair. When the man noticed that Fourth had woken up, he slowly approached him. Fourth saw the man clearly and couldn't help but feel nervous due to the man's strong presence, even though he didn't speak. Fourth also noticed that the man was wearing a soldier uniform with the rank of General.

Fourth,who was thinking about what he had done wrong to face this person, was suddenly shocked when the man knelt in front of him and apologized, "Sorry, Teacher, for being disrespectful and bringing you here without your consent," the General said, bowing his head. Fourth's was left speechless by what had happened, could only wave his hand in panic. "No... It's okay-"

"But, Teacher... Mr. Nattawat... Can you please be my son's tutor?"

🥕🥕🥕

Thank you for reading ☺️

Please leave comment and vote kha 🙏