Chapter 4

"Good morning,Teacher Fourth."

All maids and bodyguards greeted Fourth when he entered the Norawit family mansion.Fourth could look at them awkwardly, not knowing how to respond.Until the seven-year-old boy approached him, calling his name excitedly.

"TEACHER FOURTH!"

"Gemiyah don't run," Ford said in a panic, chasing after Gemiyah.

"Gemiyah," Fourth said, smiling when he saw the boy happily approaching him.

"Teacher Fourth,I can study now. My body and mind are ready to start learning from you. Did I do a good job, Teacher? I even forced myself to eat vegetables just to make my body strong," Gemiyah said, complaining.

"Hahaha, but vegetables are good for your health gemiyah."

"Chaii, but they taste bitter. Ahh, forget it,Teacher.Let's go now to where my Papa built a new room that we can study comfortably," Gemiyah said while gently pulling Fourth.

...

"So where is your Papa, Gemiyah?" Fourth asked.

"He's at work my papa is sorry that he can't welcome you personally today," Gemiyah said while coloring the bunny that he drew.

"No, no. Tell him it's okay," Fourth said in panic because it really doesn't matter if Gemini can't greet him today.

"Krub, Teacher," Gemiyah said, smiling at Fourth.

In a moment of silence fourth didn't know why he suddenly asked this but curiosity really sometimes can't stop people. "Gemiyah, if it's okay to ask you, where is your Mother?" Fourth asked, making Gemiyah stop drawing but still answer him.

"She... She already left us," Gemiyah said expressionless. Gemiyah is a cheerful and energetic kid. This is the first time Fourth sees him like this based on how they interacted with each other before. ".Left you?"

"Teacher, if I tell you a secret... Promise me you will never tell it to my papa because I don't want him to cry or be sad anymore," Gemiyah said seriously.

"Krub... I will not tell him." Fourth can only promise because he feels how this kid has been keeping this secret to himself for a long time after Gemiyah heard this, he turned his head back to his drawing and started his story.

"Actually, teacher, even my mother is here. I can't feel any love from her. It's like our only connection to each other is that she gave birth to me and brought me into this world.One time, I caught her with another man in bed when I needed her to attend my Kindergarten graduation because I achieved as an honor student. I wanted Papa to be the one who attend but he was so busy with his work so I had no choice I was still 4 years old back then. I had no idea what they were doing or what sin my mother committed. But she held my arm tight and said not to ever tell Papa. Even I didn't know why I couldn't tell Papa. I knew she did a bad thing that would make Papa upset. And then she finally abandoned us and filed for divorce. My papa had no idea why she was doing it. He begged her again and again, crying and kneeling in front of her, not to leave the house."

(An:{}-this symbol are from a little bit flashback in past )

{"Aliyah, what's wrong with you? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me," Gemini said, holding Aliyah's hand and begging.

".Wrong? Yes. You have no spare time to spend with me you're always busy working every day," Aliyah said angrily.

"But didn't I explain to you before that since por passed away,I need to take care of everything he left especially since I'm the next general in our family that's why I've been busy," Gemini said.

"I don't care what your reason is. We're done," Aliyah said forcefully, removing Gemini's hand from hers.

"But what about Gemiyah?"

"Him? Remember, Gemini, he was just an accidental mistake," Aliyah said, looking at where Gemiyah was hiding behind the door.

"How can you say that to your son...
to our child?" Gemini said, unable to believe Aliyah said that.

"Whatever, Gemini. We are not husband and wife anymore. You only love that kid, not me. We are done," Aliyah said, leaving Gemini behind.

Gemini, who watched his wife leaving, cried so hard and blamed himself for everything.

Until Gemiyah came out from where he was hiding and hugged his father, who couldn't stop crying.

"Gemiyah, I'm sorry, but your papa can't give you a complete family anymore. I tried, but..."

"Shhh... Papa, don't cry anymore. You are already enough for me," Gemiyah said, making Gemini laugh and hug his son tightly.}

"It's not true... my Papa doesn't love her. Every day, my Papa always does what he can to come back home,even when he is tired, just to see us at midnight and then goes back to work before sunrise. He gives her roses every day and buys me toys every time, but the rose my Papa gives her, she only puts it in the trash. I never tell my Papa everything because I don't want him to feel broken anymore. Papa is the most important person in my life, and also my grandfather who has already passed away. Teacher,if I say I want my Papa to forget the woman who gave birth to me, am I a bad kid now?" Gemiyah said, looking at fourth, who was nearly crying.

This kid is too mature for his age. After what he has experienced, he didn't cry while telling him everything, but there was a little bit of sadness in his voice not like other kids if they experienced this, would be really traumatized and cry. Fourth could only hug Gemiyah in response.

"No, it is okay," Fourth said, rubbing Gemiyah's back.

"Ehh.. Teacher, if it's okay, I'm sorry but I lied about something," Gemiyah said guiltily. Fourth, who doesn't care what lies Gemiyah talking about because of his story he comfort him, replied, "Tell me what it is. You can tell it to your teacher."

"Actually, krub, I faked my fever and... I asked a request to Doc. Mark to fake that I have trauma from a kidnapping just to meet you and stay at home," Gemiyah said, smiling innocently and looking at Fourth, who looked at him in shock.

🥕🥕🥕

😳🤭😄..

Thank you for reading ☺️

Please leave comment and vote kha 🙏