Chapter 16

FOURTH POV

"Phi Aliyah".I grabbed her arm who busily choosing bag in sales lady hand and she looked at me speechless shock but I saw she regain her demeanor as rich woman.

"Who are you can you please let go my arms".She irritable said this to me lying that she doesn't know me.I never feel hatred in other people before it more sad because she is my sister my blood related family making  me more furious right now,I hold her arm tightly and her expression turn to pain.

"Don't pretend Phi...You..you hide from us in years,Phi I'm begging you I will forgive you just return my son to me..I will forget everything you done just return him to me please.".But she only remove my hand forcefully in her arm.

"Look,I really don't know what are you talking about..I did not even know you,I can even sue you from doing this".

"Go ahead so I can sue you first in court,You kidnapped my son—".

"And how can you prove that". Right how can I prove she is the one who kidnap Fotfot it's been years we try finding P'Aliyah but I am sure she is the one brought Fotfot away from me.

I remember that day,She act weirdly because she really hate kid and not close to me but because she is my sister I trust her.She insist accompanying my son while I working part time job in flower shop and she will return my son after that day however night passed she didn't return my son to me.

I didn't think she will run away with my son considering she hate kid yet all my reasons and assumption didn't match in her action until I didn't see my child anymore.

I hear her mockingly laughing."You know what I really remind you of my stupid little brother.Yes,He is smart in academic still he is dumb like you being kind person are easily to fool.".The pain in my heart increase that make me difficult to breath I really want to slap her face but my body can't move anymore,I force myself not crying here.

"Aliyah,what's going on here".A man on his black suit stand on my sister side looking at me.

"Ohh Babe,you already here.Let's go naa.. I'm hungry".

"Okay but how about him".

"Him?..I don't know him don't be jealous he is just a person who like making trouble". After they left aliyah didn't forget glaring in my direction that I can't even utter a word.

My chest hurting so much,I really want to forget everything.All pain in the passed sleepless night I experience without my child thinking someday I can hug him again..I can hold his tiny hands..I can speak to him.. Hearing his word..I thought I may accept my son will never comeback to me..but in the end I still missing him.

"Teacher Fourth".A small voice awake me in my emotion his worried eyes looking in my eyes slowly approaching me because my body are so weak right now I am kneeling in the floor that many people find weird if they see me like this however I can't stand up.

I flinch feeling Gemiyah soft and tiny hand holding my cheeks,".Teacher... Don't cry".I don't know when I start crying but after he said this more tears flow in my eyes I even hear my weak sobbing while holding Gemiyah hand in my cheeks it so comfortable that I feel like my son touching me again.

🐰🐰🐰

😭

Thank you for reading naa kha😘!