Chapter 28

FOURTH POV

Wearing a thin blue jacket, white shirt, and long pants, I went to the place where my phi told me to meet her. However, upon arriving at the location,I realized that it was not suitable for serious communication with her.Within five minutes, I decided to go home, but suddenly someone stopped me.

Grabbing my arm he smiled and wae at me.". Sawaade N'Fourth,".he is P'Clark my phi boyfriend.

".What are you doing here phi,did you see P'Aliyah".

".That's why I looked for you here so you can see your sister inside".

I really don't want to go in this place because it's full of people who smoking,drunk people,kissing randomly and even someone trying to touch me while going inside if I'd guess right this is club for party people full of adult and want some have fun.

".Don't be afraid nong, your phi is waiting for you inside," P'Clark whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps, so I moved away from him a little. However, he still dragged me.

"Hey, Clark, what's up, and who is that cute guy beside you?" His friend called out, handing him a glass of wine.

"Asshole, don't look at him like that, he's not available." I couldn't hear clearly what they were saying because of the loud music, so I just sat on the sofa near where they were talking.

As I looked around,I noticed a man drinking alone at a table. He had drunk too much, judging by the number of glasses around his table, but it was amazing that he wasn't drunk yet.

"Hey Nong, I only talked to someone for a few minutes and you left me. I was a little hurt there." This man has a habit of teasing other people like this, especially since I'm younger than him. Even P'Aliyah always stops him from doing this, so I just ignore him and said instead.

"What time is my Phi coming here? I still have something to do, so if she doesn't appear soon, I'll go home now."

"Be patient nong and drink this." Refusing him, I didn't accept the glass that he handed me.

Waiting here for hours, I feel uncomfortable. I really can't stay in this place for so long.

"Sorry, Krub Phi, I will go back to my dorm now."

"Ohh... okay, I'll take you to your dorm."

"No need, Phi."

"You really don't like me, Nong, ahh... fine, but don't disrespect me naa. Drink only this one, and I will let you go and come up with a good excuse for your sister so she will not feel upset that you left early." Even though I didn't want to, I accepted the drink. I know he will not allow me to go home if I refuse him again.

Gulping the alcohol in the glass made me cough and feel a little dizzy because it's my first time drinking this kind of drink. My throat hurts because of the burning sensation. As I leave him alone, I try to remember where we passed by earlier, but as I walked, I feel dizzy and hot at the same time. Is this really the side effect of drinking for the first time?

I really can't stand up and hold my body well. I tripped on the way and grabbed random people's clothes, making them shout angrily. However, my mind is really confused, and I can't hear their screams.

When my body can't hold my balance and I nearly fall down on the floor, someone grabs my waist. I have no idea who's holding me until my vision blackens, and no sound is coming.

As I wake up in the dream, I can't move my body, feeling the heat in every part of my skin. I struggle to open my eyes, but when I successfully open them, I see P'Clark kissing my neck. It really scares me so much that all dizziness is gone as I try to push him.

"What are you doing? Let go of me," he's so strong that he pinned my hands above my head.

"Stop acting innocent Nong, just enjoy this. You know what, it's also disgusting to me doing this with a man but for money's sake, so cooperate with me naa."

As I tried to break free from him, he started touching my body, which really scared me so much.

My words broke up, and all I could say were stuttering sounds, begging him to stop. I hate it that my body is responding to his touch. Hot tears streamed down my face as I squeezed my eyelids shut, hoping someone would help me. I remained quiet for some time and let him do whatever he wanted. Why does my body feel good? I really don't like it. When my body remained unmoved, he let go of my hand and started undressing me.

Please fourth forget whatever happened here. Just think this is a bad dream, and you are the one to blame cause you didn't listen to Satang.

While I kept repeating this in my head many times, I felt something hard next to me. When I saw it, I grabbed it tightly when he closed in on my face, trying to kiss my lips. I suddenly lifted the perfume in my hand and sprayed it in his eyes.

".AI'SHIA FOURTH."

I don't know where I got the strength to get out of bed, but I hurriedly opened the door and ran. I still can feel the heat in my body, but I keep running and running.I'm quite glad that he can only remove my jacket not all my clothes. I hide in the room where no one is here. However, my body betrays me; it's really painful, hot,and itchy. What kind of drink did that man give me?

I can't escape here alone, but what should I do...

Someone help me...

Muttering this over and over, the door in the dark room where I was hiding was opened by a person who I'm sure is not Clark.

My body heated up again, my mind and body didn't get along as I started approaching this stranger, as long as he is not Clark...I..

Before I could stop myself, I grabbed this person's head and forcefully kissed him. If this person pushed me for doing inappropriate things, I would really accept his beating just to make my senses come back to normal or call for security because without the consent of this person, I would be the same as Clark, raping someone... But I'm confused because this person didn't beat me or resist instead continue kissing me and deepining the kiss.

Even though I can't see this person because of the darkness and blurriness of my vision,
I'm sure this person is a man.

🐰🐰🐰

Done re-editing 😌..(so tired 😫 😴)

Thank you for reading 😊!